• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Having no breakfast equals bad day

everpositive

I have posted before about episodes where I have days where anything I eat ends up coming back up because it feels so painful when I've eaten. I got a range of responses all very plausable and I have adapted certain things to find this now happens less. I have had a few more days where its happened again and I'm a bit pee'ed off about it really. Having analysed it all, I really think it happens on the days when I have no breakfast?!?!? Its like my pouch giving me punishment for not feeding it on getting up.

Any thoughts?:confused:

Claire i sympathise with you on those bad days having had a number of them myself. What i have to do is immedietly i get up i have a drink of peppeermint tea, take my shower ect while thats settling then have 2 slices of dairylea light. this i can nibble on if i am in a rush and contains a good quantity of protien to get my metabolism into hear for the rest of the day.

Hi Claire
I have a similar problems on days when I don't have breakfast...basically I can barely get anything down for the rest of the day. I don't get sick but unless I eat by 10am I know I'm going to have 'one of those days' so now I always try and remember to eat something, even if it's just a few grapes or something.

It's really interesting reading this stuff. I don't eat breakfast, i find i can't eat before 10am at the earliest, have never been able to. Even pre bypass.

I hope things get better for you.

I very rarely feel sick these days. When I first get up I have a brew to take my tabs and then after a while I have something like ryvitas with low fat cheese spread...find I struggle a bit to eat two but all my later meals I have no problems with. xx

Back