• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Heart Consultant says "GO GO GO"!

Glenville

I have just seen my cardio consultant following my stress ecg of a couple of weeks ago and he said it was a good test and he is releasing me so I can go for my bypass on 3rd Nov. YEEHAA!

When I got home the letter confirming my pre-op assessment app was on the mat. 22nd October.

This means I am all ready to start my pre-op diet on Tuesday 20th Oct. WooooHoooo!

I can now let myself feel that it is all going to happen, and not have to treat my op date as the elephant in the room.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me up to this point. It is much appreciated.

OMG John thats fantastic news, I bet your thrilled and you dont have long before your having your op either have a drink on me!!!! when you go visiting your mate. Take care Gail.x

WHOOP WHOOOOOPPPPP that is fab news John am so chuffed for ya xxx

OMG John thats fantastic news, I bet your thrilled and you dont have long before your having your op either have a drink on me!!!! when you go visiting your mate. Take care Gail.x

Thanks Gail, I am a bit chuffed..:D I think this news DOES call for a little drink. I will toast you and all of Mini's.

WHOOP WHOOOOOPPPPP that is fab news John am so chuffed for ya xxx

Thanks Roch. Good things come to those who wait, as you well know!

way to go john. pre op same day as my op.xx

I have just seen my cardio consultant following my stress ecg of a couple of weeks ago and he said it was a good test and he is releasing me so I can go for my bypass on 3rd Nov. YEEHAA!

When I got home the letter confirming my pre-op assessment app was on the mat. 22nd October.

This means I am all ready to start my pre-op diet on Tuesday 20th Oct. WooooHoooo!

I can now let myself feel that it is all going to happen, and not have to treat my op date as the elephant in the room.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me up to this point. It is much appreciated.
congratulations.jpg

Well thank you kind sir! your very welcome .your such a gent john. I am so so pleased for you. Gail
Thanks Gail, I am a bit chuffed..:D I think this news DOES call for a little drink. I will toast you and all of Mini's.

Thanks Roch. Good things come to those who wait, as you well know!

congratulations john
all the best with pre opps and you opp and may i you all the best with your future weight loss
regards steve

That's fab news John, i'm sooo happy for you chuck x:D

Back