• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Heart Consultant says "GO GO GO"!

Hi John,
That's great news-must be good to be know your "ticker" is healthy-bet the hospital were pleased with your pre-op weight-loss too

I have just seen my cardio consultant following my stress ecg of a couple of weeks ago and he said it was a good test and he is releasing me so I can go for my bypass on 3rd Nov. YEEHAA!

When I got home the letter confirming my pre-op assessment app was on the mat. 22nd October.

This means I am all ready to start my pre-op diet on Tuesday 20th Oct. WooooHoooo!

I can now let myself feel that it is all going to happen, and not have to treat my op date as the elephant in the room.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me up to this point. It is much appreciated.

Hi John

This has to be the best news for you!...Well done and congratulations for a clear road ahead now.

Snow xx

Hi John,
That's great news-must be good to be know your "ticker" is healthy-bet the hospital were pleased with your pre-op weight-loss too

Thanks Poppet. Yes they were, but more pleased with the fairly regular blood sugar readings.

Hi John

This has to be the best news for you!...Well done and congratulations for a clear road ahead now.

Snow xx

Thanks Snow. Yes the light at the end of the tunnel is now daylight and not an oncoming train...:D

I hope you get a more positive answer soon.

Thanks Snow. Yes the light at the end of the tunnel is now daylight and not an oncoming train...:D I hope you get a more positive answer soon.[/QUOTE said:
Thank you John....Monday the gastroenterologist and hopefully his imput will be a positive one.

:eek: an oncoming train?..well thank goodness there's no sign of that!

Thats fantastic news John!!!Healthy heart and now weightloss surgery.There will be no stopping you!Best of luck on your pre op diet too.Maz xx

Back