• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Heart Consultant says "GO GO GO"!

AW thats fantastic news John I`m over the moon for you it must of been awful waiting for the results , I know it was for me . So youv got a good ticker now hun . Good luck and take care .
Margaret xx

Thanks Margaret, it was getting a bit frustrating. Well the ticker is good enough, and that's all it needs..:rolleyes:

I have just seen my cardio consultant following my stress ecg of a couple of weeks ago and he said it was a good test and he is releasing me so I can go for my bypass on 3rd Nov. YEEHAA!

When I got home the letter confirming my pre-op assessment app was on the mat. 22nd October.

This means I am all ready to start my pre-op diet on Tuesday 20th Oct. WooooHoooo!

I can now let myself feel that it is all going to happen, and not have to treat my op date as the elephant in the room.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me up to this point. It is much appreciated.

Great news JT, am well chuffed for you. And you give just as much support as you receive so don't mention it. Good luck for your pre-op xx

Fantastic news John, well done you! :clap: I'm finding out next Tuesday if my bloods and ECG were all ok and if they are then I'm having my op 4 days after you so I'll be reading your story with interest! :D

Best of luck with everything,
Cuppacocoa xx :cross:

great news! I know how important this surgery is to you. I want to wish you well. You are so lucky to be in the care of Charing Cross and their fantastic team. Mr Amhed is a world leading surgeon. You will be in the best of hands. You will soon be dropping the pounds and bursting with energy. Your health will improve and life will be filled with new adventure's to sampled.

Fantastic news John, well done you! :clap: I'm finding out next Tuesday if my bloods and ECG were all ok and if they are then I'm having my op 4 days after you so I'll be reading your story with interest! :D

Best of luck with everything,
Cuppacocoa xx :cross:

Thanks Cuppa. All the best of luck with your test results. November is becoming a bit of a production line..:D

great news! I know how important this surgery is to you. I want to wish you well. You are so lucky to be in the care of Charing Cross and their fantastic team. Mr Amhed is a world leading surgeon. You will be in the best of hands. You will soon be dropping the pounds and bursting with energy. Your health will improve and life will be filled with new adventure's to sampled.

Thanks Ginger, you have boosted my confidence many times over. As far as bursting with energy is concerned I am yet to be convinced :D, but am hoping for the best.

Excellent news John

Jay xx

John, I'm so pleased for you. I hope the pre-op diet and assessments go well.

Rebirth

Enjoy the celebrations John but they don't stop after surgery you know. There will be so much more to celebrate once the weight starts going down and we'll be here to celebrate with you lolxxx

I certainly hope so, I have no intention of becoming a hermit..:D

No, I have a special birthday next week. Celebrations start this weekend with my sister, next Wednesday with my mates in London then up to Glossop to stay with my best mate of 55 years. He has organised something but is not letting on. :eek::eek:

fantastic news and Nov is only round the corner :D

So pleased for you :D

Back