• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello.... i'm new to this.

happymummy9

Hi.... New to this so here goes....... After a lifetime of being over weight.... Doing something about it. Booked for bypass surgery at Sunderland 28/09/13.... Any advice.

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your surgery...x

Hi and welcome happy mummy. I two weeks post op bypass :)
If you have any questions hun ask away someone will be along to answer them. There is loads of information and inspiration on the here & no doubt with the op only a month away you will be soon be starting your pre op too. Good luck hun ...I'm not regretting any of it so far :)

Welcome. I'm nearly two months post bypass. Good luck on the pre-op diet. It'll mark the start of your new life. As Frankie says, I don't regret it either. x

Hi and welcome :)

Welcome to the forum. I have had a GastricBypass since May, and I don't regret anything even though my weight has been stalling lately... It's a new beginning. The only advice I can give is do your best to stick to the pre-op diet... Not only does it shrink the liver, but it will also give you a taste of what it's going to be like post op. Good luck, and keep us posted. X

Hi.... New to this so here goes....... After a lifetime of being over weight.... Doing something about it. Booked for bypass surgery at Sunderland 28/09/13.... Any advice.

Hi happy mummy I'm also under sunderland for a bypass have been to seminar in January and now been told its a waiting game really ... How long did it take for you from start to finish? X

Back