• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all just introducing myself

Judith4

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. After nearly a 2 year wait I finally had a gastric bypass at Sunderland on 19th January 2013. Just moving on from the puree stage (thank goodness!) and doing great. Have enjoyed looking through the forums and thought I would enjoy to take part.

Welcome to the site Judith. Glad all is going well for you a month on :) Was the puree stage not very nice for you?

Hi Judith

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it and can get some good tips and ideas.

I see you are from Darlington. Did you have your op at the Memorial hospital?

Also, we have a meetup group every other Saturday morning, if you would be interested to come along and meet others going on the same journey. The next one is this Sat. If you are interested, just let me know and I will give you the details.

Welcome again and hopefully we will see you at our meet up.

Also, look for (I think it is) Darlington coffee and chat on here, cos that will be where you will find most of us that meet.

Anyway, sorry if I have blabbered away to much!

Chrissy xx

just to say welcome :)

Hi and welcome. I had a sleeve on 24th Jan and am 2 days away from trying soft stuff from the puree stage. Desperately hoping I tolerate it as I am sooooo sick of puree I confess. What sort of thing have you started on?

Hi and welcome. I had a sleeve on 24th Jan and am 2 days away from trying soft stuff from the puree stage. Desperately hoping I tolerate it as I am sooooo sick of puree I confess. What sort of thing have you started on?

Hi JoJo

Can I just how you have been getting on with the sleeve please?

I think it will be the sleeve I have on the 26th of March.

Thanks
Chrissy x

Smash potato with grated cheese! Lived on it.

Thanks for all the welcomes :) I found the purée stage hard work samsara but only be cause of the look of the food, I was very pleased to finally move on.

Crissy I would enjoy to come to one of your meetings but don't think I can make it this week so will have to watch for the next one.

Back