• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all!

Hello All

Hi All :)

I am looking to have the gastric sleeve in Birmingham, although only at the beginning of the process, is anyone else at this stage?

How long after the consultant meeting and being placed on waiting list does it take for the op date??

xxx

Hi Andiebee

Sory for the late reply.
I am 6 weeks post op now, the pain for me was not that bad to be honest more of a dull ache than sharp pains.
I am eating normal food now albeit small portions.
Weight coming off slowly only 1 to 2 lbs per week but it coming off. Lost 6 inches from waist so will ned new clothes before long.

Steve

Hi Andiebee Sory for the late reply. I am 6 weeks post op now, the pain for me was not that bad to be honest more of a dull ache than sharp pains. I am eating normal food now albeit small portions. Weight coming off slowly only 1 to 2 lbs per week but it coming off. Lost 6 inches from waist so will ned new clothes before long. Steve
That's the worse part is clothes I've hardly got anything that fits me now ha costs a fortune hope u doin ok x

Back