• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do I know I'm full?

Personally I would. Although it may seem like its not enough, you need to avoid that as it may lead to snacking later. Just eat what you can in the sitting and anything you can't shove in the bin.

OK, from tomorrow I will do exactly that! Thanks! Also do you eat until you start to feel 'full' or do you stop before getting that feeling at all?

Also some meals will fill quickly, particularly drier ones. That's the whole point of the bypass really. Make sure its fullness and not stuck. Fullness is felt just under the ribs to the right and stuck is in the chest area.

OK, from tomorrow I will do exactly that! Thanks! Also do you eat until you start to feel 'full' or do you stop before getting that feeling at all?
Usually I eat till full - for me, that's when my stomach drops. I can manage most of a teaplate, sometimes a whole one depending on what we're havin.

Usually I eat till full - for me, that's when my stomach drops. I can manage most of a teaplate, sometimes a whole one depending on what we're havin.

I had to have several dilatations so I am familiar with the stuck feeling (awful). I am never sick and so that must be a good sign I'm not over-eating?

Back