• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i cant believe it...

mermaid2708

new year...new me!x
its my birthday tomorrow and i will be 37. nothing unusual or particularly special about that...but on this day last year i weighed 21st and 7lbs...i was depressed, my joints ached, i was tired all the time and i cried when getting ready for my birthday night out...wearing my uniform of stretchy fake jeans, trainers and tent sized top.
But this year i am weighing 12st and 6lbs (3st to go til my goal) so its a totally different story, i am happy, healthier, full of life and energy and am basically like a different person...and im looking forward to my night out as i will be wearing my skinny jeans, lovely new boots and a pretty top.
the message of my story is...never give up...you will have dark times and think nothing will ever change, but one day you will wake up and realise its here...your life is here...its to be lived to the max...and you will love it!!! :)

Oh that's lovely, Hava a great birthday enjoy your evening - Well done on losing so much weight:bestwishes::bestwishes:

That is a lovely, happy and inspirational story. Have a fantastic time, and am sure it wasnt an easy decision for you to make, but obviously a worthwhile one. Wishing you a happy birthday and loads of luck with the rest of your journey.

Rosie xx

Lovely post. Happy Birthday hunxxx

Happy birthday! That was an amazing post and reignited the fire within me to get my op!

Wow well done you ! Have a happy birthday and I hope you look fab and feel it :D

have a very Happy Birthday Mermaid....what a fantastic gift to yourself...just amazing!

best wishes xx

what a wonderful, inspiration post. thanks for sharing. have a wonderful birthday, you deserve lots of treats xxx

Happy birthday
just the sort of tonic needed to realize the goal is so worth it
well done one a fantastic weight loss
regards Steve

Lovely inspirational post. Happy Birthday for tomorrow and enjoy it cause you deserve it!!!!!!

Back