• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i am really a girly girl

hopelesscase

Just thought i would share my latest realisation with you all.
Even at my biggest 21 stone i enjoyed having regular beauty treatments,waxing, pedicures(couldnt reach my own toes) etc but never particularly felt very femanin. Always wore trouseres or leggins and even pretty tops felt frumpy on me.

As the weight has come off im realising that i am actually a girly girl im loving dresses and skirts and this week have bought 3 pairs of shoes with heels. I have also bought some pretty knickers rather than the usual sloggies.

I enjoy wearing jeans and actually feel really good in them, Im not questioning myself "does my bum look big in these" just shake that booty girl.

I really dont feel that i could feel much better than i do now when dressed.Unfortunatly its a different story when undressed but hey I feel bloody fantastic.

hope you all get to feel as good as i do and even you men. Ok no you may not be girly girls but masculine hunks maybe.!!!

Nice to hear....someone feels reaaaaaaaaaaaal good in themselves and I feel whether you male or female that "special" buzz of feeling
good in yourself should be bottled and sell for ££££££££££..
Well done Carole......and I will stick to my boxers though!!!!
Mark

Grats HC, thats great to hear, does wonders for your confidence. Super sexy heels and sexy undies ! Geez girly lol:banana dancer: :D:banana dancer:

right now Ill stick with my trainers n Bridget Jones's till next year ;)

That's great well done "you go girl" It give's a real buzz to read things like that i just can't wait til i'm buying new heel's & sexy undies :flirt2: :flirt2: :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Didn't actually reply to this earlier but ment to do so. I will stand up and admit I am a truue sworn girly girl now as well. I have lots of lovely new clothes mostly dresses and skirts, all my new shoes are heels (which could be bad since I fall alot, lol) and I am the proud owner of some lacey new pants! I do find myself making a real effort with my hair and make-up now. It is like my new slimmer body is a new toy and I need to collect all the accessories!

Air kisses from one girly girl to another!

Nic:D

It must be catching as I'm only 8 weeks post op and I've already had my eyebrows reshaped and dyed my hair so god knows what i'll be like when i've lost the weight like Carole and Nic but I'm really enjoying it xxx

That's definately one of the things keeping me going! Girly girlishness when I finally reach goal.. I would love some dainty unmentionables or cute boy shorts. I am going to ceremonially burn all my pairs of "harvest festival" knickers as soon as I no longer need them.
I did manage to go down a couple sizes or so already and accidently put on a big pair the other day. I managed to pull them up over my boobs and looked like I was wearing a very badly designed swimming cossie.!!!
I want strappy sandals and long boots too....sigh
and a fully sequinned red dress for my first slim Christmas....I hope I don't look like a transvestite in it lol....

Having met the epitomy of girliness (Phatgirl) on Sunday i who hought i might be slightly girly am not feeling at all girlie lol. BUT......... i look forward to joining this glamorous group sometime next year :)

It's so great to read all your stories. Enjoy the feeling. I'm looking forward to wearing frilly matching knickers and bra (never have).

Rebirth

Back