• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I can't eat and getting worried

sylvercraft

Hi all
I've just been reading DebbieB's problem ("Depressed") and all the helpful replies. Does anyone recognise my problem and can you help please?

I had a bypass on 28th November 2011 and had to have a further op on 5th December to repair a problem. I had just found out that I had endometrial cancer and had to have the bypass to lose weight before I could have a hysterectomy (done 4 weeks ago).

Since this I have not been able to eat properly - the thought of eating (and sometimes drinking) makes me feel sickly. I've changed my meds round a bit in case it's them (suspect Forceval is one culprit) but still can't face food. I have spoken to the bariatric team and waiting for an appt with dieticians.

I had got into a brilliant routine before the hysterectomy, it's just since then. Has anyone heard of this type of thing and have you any ideas that may help - I'm a bit desperate as I'm worried that I'm not getting enough protein etc. :sigh: Thanks for all the support this forum gives to everyone. Syl xx

I'm pre-op so I can't help but I just wanted to wish you lots of luck x

Back