• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

looking really good there and 1 hamburger isnt too much to lose again i wouldnt feel too bad its not like you ate 3 or 4 and then other stuff just write it off as a minor blip

LOL cupid i'm sure we'll let ya off...... just this once mind lol

i had bran flakes this morning as my usual had run out and was shocked at the cals !! i had 3oz which frankly isn't much 300 cals!!! threw my whole day out :( x x x

LOL cupid i'm sure we'll let ya off...... just this once mind lol i had bran flakes this morning as my usual had run out and was shocked at the cals !! i had 3oz which frankly isn't much 300 cals!!! threw my whole day out :( x x x

This is the amount I have every morning because it's just enough to start my day for me and prefer it as don't like sugar on a morning or even most times of the day lol!

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you xx

Ok so today's a bad day all I have wanted to do all afternoon is eat eat eat said I would be honest so here goes.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk no sugar.

Lunch: Tuna sandwich in granary. Muller orange with sprinkles whits choc mouse, weight watchers crisps x2
Velvet puffs. Adults only ice lolly.melon and grape mix

Dinner: 2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk (so craving pizza right now)

Just wondering if this started because I changed cereal today and had sweet stuff because I don't normally eat sugary things.
Whatever it is has left me feeling tired and ill too. Not a good day yet it started off so well was up had breakfast and cardio done before 10am.
Just want to go to bed and stay there what a day :(

Chalk it up to a bad day sweetheart......... although i don't think that was too bad !!! nothing there which i consider to be too harmful. If you add up the cals it can't come to more than 1000?? either way hunni push it behind ya and start again tomorrow, we all have our days (even me post op) tbh i would have had the pizza too :) Have u tried protein for breakfast ........... boiled egg, omelet, bacon ?? a bit more filling :) i have a banana on my weetabix x x x x hugs for a better day tomorrow x x

Chalk it up to a bad day sweetheart......... although i don't think that was too bad !!! nothing there which i consider to be too harmful. If you add up the cals it can't come to more than 1000?? either way hunni push it behind ya and start again tomorrow, we all have our days (even me post op) tbh i would have had the pizza too :) Have u tried protein for breakfast ........... boiled egg, omelet, bacon ?? a bit more filling :) i have a banana on my weetabix x x x x hugs for a better day tomorrow x x

Ty Hun going back to my bran flakes...cals added up to 985 but still should never have eaten that much and defo noticed I'm slipping back to far too few fluids.
Will get back on track tomorrow and going to ask Docs on Tuesday abt going to the gym. Doubt very much he will agree though but will find a way around it even if it means traveling 22 miles to the swimming pool got to keep going. :) xx

Breakfast: bran flakes and semi skimmed milk 30g

Lunch: KFC de constructed super sizzler. No fries no bread no sauce removed coating from chicken. Result....2 mouthfuls of chicken and a complete waste of money.

Dinner: 2 Melba toast with low fat cheese spread 1 spoon. coleslaw crust less quiche half a tomato. Orange juice.

Supper. Alcohol ice lolly

i love seeing your positive attitude hunni........... a bad day would have had most of on a slippery slope by now :) wd for noticing and correcting that's half the battle :) mmmmmmm kfc yummy lol can smell it now!!
Went for our walk today just headed home past the Chinese and fish n chippy mmmmm am saving myself for pork and veggies :) have come to the conclusion its counter productive having a small amount would just leave me hungry and picking all evening lol

gl with getting ok for gym, but swimming sounds god, going to try and get swimming myself x x x

i love seeing your positive attitude hunni........... a bad day would have had most of on a slippery slope by now :) wd for noticing and correcting that's half the battle :) mmmmmmm kfc yummy lol can smell it now!! Went for our walk today just headed home past the Chinese and fish n chippy mmmmm am saving myself for pork and veggies :) have come to the conclusion its counter productive having a small amount would just leave me hungry and picking all evening lol gl with getting ok for gym, but swimming sounds god, going to try and get swimming myself x x x

I absolutely love cod from a chippy complete with scraps so got to avoid like the plague but don't eat Chinese at all yuk. Love a decent roast dinner and love to make them but my youngest 2 don't like most meat or veg so pointless most times.

Swimming I love but can't get out of the flipping water without help which is why I have to have a wet room doctors orders. Hubby's a workaholic and all my kids work so many times I can't go. Ah well even if it's once in a blue moon it's better than non.

Managed to get my face sunburnt so feel like a matchstick (red face bit not as skinny as) my dream is to one day be able to sit on a beach without having the RSPCA trying to roll me back into the sea ;) xxx

Lol...I know the feeling... I darent go to beach in case I get harpooned!

Breakfast: Bran flakes and semi skimmed milk.

Lunch: Tuna sandwich in granary with tomato

Dinner: Crust less quiche chips 7 and coleslaw with 3 cherry tomato 2 slice of granary.

Supper: Bran flakes and semi skimmed milk.

Warning 3 this week that my calories are too low...wonder if this is why my weight is still the same even though I'm eating more and regular exercise????

I would say don't go any lower than 1000 and 1200 would be better......... i believe the fitbit says -1000 cals a day to loose -2lb a week (it tell you on there somewhere)
LOL girls wont be long before we're in a bikinis LOL x x x x

I would say don't go any lower than 1000 and 1200 would be better......... i believe the fitbit says -1000 cals a day to loose -2lb a week (it tell you on there somewhere) LOL girls wont be long before we're in a bikinis LOL x x x x

Mine says 1200 for my height ect Hun so yes your right. Think I will stick to having cereal for supper to add the cals but with the fits n fibre.
Bikini far Better than a Bell tent any day can't wait :) xx

Back