• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

Cupid am posting this here as well as on my diary................ not sure where you'll see it first hunni :) Oh Cupid hunni .............. i so wish i'd put my computer back on last night........ i typed a long message to another lady before we took puppy out, i lost connection and got cross, so shut computer down and came to bed lol now i wished i'd had been here to try and pick you up a little before you went off to bed. I really feel for you sweetness, it must be so hard, and so final too, fortunately i didn't have a target to loose and had actually gained between my final appointment and starting my pre op......... anywhere else they may have just turned me away but i think some places are too strict TBH but it doesn't help moaning eh......... we just got to knuckle down and DO IT :) ignore the fitbit firstly mine tells me the same as does myfitnesspal but am still sticking to roughly 1000 cals a day and have lost all my weight so far (except straight after op) on this. Did u find my intakes back on my diary? if not will email you over them (pm me your email address) because i was dairy intolerant hospital gave me this to follow for my pre op diet, its pretty bland and a tad boring but for a week worth a shot see how u get on ................. i would try a week on then a week off see of that shakes your body up a bit ...............it may help :) in the meantime don't beat yourself up hunni ...... don't let yourself fall into that vicious cycle of allowing the negatives outweigh all the positives. So we've still got 11 weeks hun we can do this and WILL do it just look at how far you've already come hunni :) you are a super star and i know this is going to happen for you !!! As for the wedding at the weekend, you put on your best dress and warpaint and go knock em dead :) you are a beautiful strong determined woman.................... you will win thru........... now promise me its chin up high today, ignore those pesky scales best foot forward ....................... we have a job to do :) 11 weeks and conuntin plenty of time to turn this around and i'm with you every step of the way x x x xx x

Thank you so much and today is a better day....too much wallowing always brings me down. I have the app for this site and it allows me pings for notifications so is really a fab idea as keeps me up to date with replies.
The sun is shining brightly today so I'm feeling more positive so not a wallow in sight...well maybe a little :)... I know that if I had chosen the other hospital choice it would have all gone through but James Cooks reputation is fab so my reason was good. Going back to 1200 cals till the week before my appointment then if not dropped by then I will give the pre op the best shot. I need to work harder at moving my butt and though I'm up to 3 mile power need to do more.
As for the Wedding I will see how I feel when I wake up on Saturday because my head still says no lol! If the rain stays away today I will get out and about which will bring that smile bouncing back :) x x x x

Glad your feeling better today Cupid :) its amazing how the lows don't seem to hand around as the once used to :) I'm pleased the wallowing passed quickly, we're all guilty of it lol but the trick is to not let it affect everything else. Good for you sweet heart............. i think that' s a great idea sticking to 1200 until appointment time, maybe then a ;ow week just before hand will kick start the body into action :) x x x

Glad your feeling better today Cupid :) its amazing how the lows don't seem to hand around as the once used to :) I'm pleased the wallowing passed quickly, we're all guilty of it lol but the trick is to not let it affect everything else. Good for you sweet heart............. i think that' s a great idea sticking to 1200 until appointment time, maybe then a ;ow week just before hand will kick start the body into action :) x x x

Got my butt into gear after tea spent 30 mins on wii then went for a walk. Wallowing went into the sea mist which is really thick tonight. Good job I no my way home lol!
Defo keeping at below 1200 as I know my cals are low today.......feeling better though and know for a fact if it wasn't for the support I've had from here I really would have given in. Can't thank people enough. Xxxxxxx

Cupid sweetheart you amaze me everyday :) i've just seen your steps OMG hunni that's amazing again !!! Feet up now hunni ..... i'm catching the soaps on +1 lol hubbys cooking tea, my feet wont hold me up any longer lol
I smile when i hear you being so positive :) have a fab evening ..... feet up x x x x x

thats the fighting spirit we can do this and that includes you you go for it

low fat peanut butter !! wow i love peanut butter LOL and the velvet crunch yummy :) oh Cupid im coming for lunch tomorrow :) x x x

think im moving in with you peanut butter and roly poly

Breakfast Bran flakes and semi skimmed milk.

Lunch. Slim fast shake Cafe Latte first n totally yum :)

Dinner. Steamed Chicken 2 new potatoes carrots white cabbage with scallions and sweetcorn.

Supper bran flakes and semi skimmed milk.

Trying to cut down on Carbs this week think they make me eat more of the wrong type of foods crisps banned and nothing sweet either this week....still no loss and no increase either :(

Yooohooooo Cupid sweetheart how you doing hunni? yummy all sounds good:) no loss??? am confused :( but good news no gain so there's a positive ................i have a great theory on carbs lol a few years ago when i became wheat intolerant i virtually gave up all ready foods and was on strict stone age diet............ i found 2 weeks in i felt soooooooooooo much better and a little weight shifted too....... of course am pretty much back to that way of eating now except my breakfast cereal and that well feeling has returned....... i would thoroughly recommend giving it miss too ..... see how you feel in a couple of weeks after the detox.......... lets hope its kick starts a loss too x x x x

Yooohooooo Cupid sweetheart how you doing hunni? yummy all sounds good:) no loss??? am confused :( but good news no gain so there's a positive ................i have a great theory on carbs lol a few years ago when i became wheat intolerant i virtually gave up all ready foods and was on strict stone age diet............ i found 2 weeks in i felt soooooooooooo much better and a little weight shifted too....... of course am pretty much back to that way of eating now except my breakfast cereal and that well feeling has returned....... i would thoroughly recommend giving it miss too ..... see how you feel in a couple of weeks after the detox.......... lets hope its kick starts a loss too x x x x

Ty Crystal giving this as good a go as I can Hun. I always feel hungrier and end up regretting having them...even if it's psychological I'm going to give it my best. I would try anything lol. End of the month I can up my meds again so will feel better for it too.
I have cut out cheese excerpt cottage, Philadelphia and half fat primula. I rarely eat white bread never eat brown but love my granary so will only have that on days I eat no other carbs. I even tried weight watchers bagels but not that keen. Anyway my theory is that if I give it a fair shot at cutting down then at least I can say I tried :) x x x

I certainly admire your determination hunni :) not sure many of us would keep bouncing back week after week .................. so in my book your a super star :) keep on going sweetheart keep the focus going sometime soon you will reap your rewards x x x x

I certainly admire your determination hunni :) not sure many of us would keep bouncing back week after week .................. so in my book your a super star :) keep on going sweetheart keep the focus going sometime soon you will reap your rewards x x x x

I intend to Hun been trying so many years and given up so many times SO not on your nelly will I give up no matter how many times I try.
I know that I can do it as 8lbs down tells me I can Hun. Swimming in an hour hopefully with the pool to our self sooooo excited :) x x x

OOOOOOOh lovely enjoy .......... i love swimming, i may muster some confidence and go myself sometime :) have a lovely splosh :) x x x x x you can and will do it :)

YAY !!! WTG hunni a massive achievement :) swimming has got to be good for you .............. i know when ever i go i always loose weight lol think its water but at least the scales move :)

Back