• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

might stick with the tent the saggy boobs and a bikini not a great pic lol

Ok so I'm upping calories for a few day to see if it makes a flipping difference coz this not losing is doing my head in. No loss again this week grrr!!

Breakfast: Bran flakes 1 cup. Semi skimmed Milk

Lunch: Slimfast mixed fruit bag

Dinner. Chicken tikka and rice. (Homemade) clementine.

Supper: Bran Flakes and semi skimmed milk. Xxxx

Ok so it's lunch time had my slimfast but not the fruit as daughter took it for her lunch at work bless her.

Feeling meh!! No walking today as I'm home alone and should be resting so decided to declutter draws out and one thing always leads to another and I'm only halfway through 3 bin liners down and more to go. If hubby was here he would be having a fit going through all the rubbish as he's a hoarder lol. Serves them and him right for leaving me at home ;) xxx

Keep it up Cupid, I hated it when I dieted so hard and and lost nothing. It just makes you think what is the point, but at least you are not gaining. :)

For me I think I wasn't doing enough exercise as it seems to have picked up now I do abit more. I also cut out my no sugar fizzy drinks, so it is just water and no added sugar cordial juices for me now.

Keep it up :)

doing well there cupid no gain is the aim so a stay the same is also a bonus

Keep it up Cupid, I hated it when I dieted so hard and and lost nothing. It just makes you think what is the point, but at least you are not gaining. :) For me I think I wasn't doing enough exercise as it seems to have picked up now I do abit more. I also cut out my no sugar fizzy drinks, so it is just water and no added sugar cordial juices for me now. Keep it up :)

Thanks GG that means a lot I do try hard with my exercise and do 30 min cardio a day. I don't eat much sugar at all but think my cals have been too low as my fitbit keeps warning me so trying to keep to 1200 a day and see what happens from there.
I think your doing fantastic though and have noticed a positivity about you that is very encouraging indeed so well done you. :)

You can try too hard sometimes I was told by the dietician I used to have I ended up following an 1800 calorie energy prescription they called it but its basically set amounts of each food category each day example 5 fruit/veg 7 starch etc it did me well was on a 2lb week loss with it and included the dreaded snacks I would be happy to copy it and email you it if it would help just let me know but your still doing well

You can try too hard sometimes I was told by the dietician I used to have I ended up following an 1800 calorie energy prescription they called it but its basically set amounts of each food category each day example 5 fruit/veg 7 starch etc it did me well was on a 2lb week loss with it and included the dreaded snacks I would be happy to copy it and email you it if it would help just let me know but your still doing well

Would be absolutely fantastic if you would please.i am failing so badly on fruit and veg because it's rare for my family to have cooked meals as they differ so much in what they eat. Thank you so much for the help I really appreciate it. :) xxx

hiya doing good still over there i will send that diet soon as hubby opens his ears and gets it out my storage box for me bad hubby lol

Mine was a van driver the white van kind til he quit to look after me fulltime he drives me crackers can never find a thing now and when I ask where is such and such he replies box cupboard loft like really leave my **** alone already lol

Mine was a van driver the white van kind til he quit to look after me fulltime he drives me crackers can never find a thing now and when I ask where is such and such he replies box cupboard loft like really leave my **** alone already lol

Lol men are amazing at times and although I love mine to bits he drives me mad with his hoarding but if ever I need anything he always seems to know exactly where it is and pulls it out of nowhere, but if I want to get rid it's always oh I will keep it coz it will come in handy.

Now if I want rid of something I just wait till he's at work ;) xx

Wr have boxes in loft and cupboards never been unpacked from moving in my theory they been there 9 yrs get rid his is we might need them 1 day really we dont even know whats In them

Cupid am posting this here as well as on my diary................ not sure where you'll see it first hunni :)

Oh Cupid hunni .............. i so wish i'd put my computer back on last night........ i typed a long message to another lady before we took puppy out, i lost connection and got cross, so shut computer down and came to bed lol now i wished i'd had been here to try and pick you up a little before you went off to bed.
I really feel for you sweetness, it must be so hard, and so final too, fortunately i didn't have a target to loose and had actually gained between my final appointment and starting my pre op......... anywhere else they may have just turned me away but i think some places are too strict TBH but it doesn't help moaning eh......... we just got to knuckle down and DO IT :) ignore the fitbit firstly mine tells me the same as does myfitnesspal but am still sticking to roughly 1000 cals a day and have lost all my weight so far (except straight after op) on this. Did u find my intakes back on my diary? if not will email you over them (pm me your email address) because i was dairy intolerant hospital gave me this to follow for my pre op diet, its pretty bland and a tad boring but for a week worth a shot see how u get on ................. i would try a week on then a week off see of that shakes your body up a bit ...............it may help :) in the meantime don't beat yourself up hunni ...... don't let yourself fall into that vicious cycle of allowing the negatives outweigh all the positives. So we've still got 11 weeks hun we can do this and WILL do it just look at how far you've already come hunni :) you are a super star and i know this is going to happen for you !!! As for the wedding at the weekend, you put on your best dress and warpaint and go knock em dead :) you are a beautiful strong determined woman.................... you will win thru........... now promise me its chin up high today, ignore those pesky scales best foot forward ....................... we have a job to do :) 11 weeks and conuntin plenty of time to turn this around and i'm with you every step of the way x x x xx x

Back