• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

Soap box lol I invented the flaming thing...as for schools these poor kids ain't got a clue, I could opt for the I didn't learn much in school but that was due to my accident so had a private tutor for two years as was in hospital for ten months then house bound....re educate and the future generations won't suffer I say but would only fall on deaf ears. :(
My meds somewhat cause my metabolism to all but stop (steroids ect) and battle my thyroid doesn't help but by Monday I'm praying they will up them again so should help as this was the reason they dropped them but my time is up for the body system update and the wakeful headaches should stop.
I will defo try the vits and make a conscious effort with the carbs as they could be an answer....not often I look anywhere but the bread in for most of my meals but must be worth a shot. If only someone could invent a carb free bread. I try swap something's round but when I do my calories seem to suffer....oh why can't foods be easy lol! X x x

LOL easy!!! no chance lol and it don't get any easier either lol I not long up and have woken with one of the worst cravings since op........... this head hunger is a nightmare grrrr i want the biggest comfort meal ever with a nice choccy pud to finish LOL of course i still could if i wanted, but i'm really not hungry in my tummy, and i know if i start there be no stopping. Watching Sunday morning cooking shows don't help. Hope they sort out the meds hun, it can't be fun, all that extra effort with no rewards, one wonders how your body will go on once you've had op? Roll on Monday :) All the best sweetness, have a fabby day today, its sunshine here again :) nice walk down to the sea later take puppy for her swim :) x x x x x huge hugs

Do none of you have local markets for fruit and veg ours sell fruit £1 a bowl and get loads in a bowl veg is cheap aswell I go twice a week to ours and spend maybe £8 week

Do none of you have local markets for fruit and veg ours sell fruit £1 a bowl and get loads in a bowl veg is cheap aswell I go twice a week to ours and spend maybe £8 week
No Hun we live in Scarborough and it's just supermarkets here, I wish we had then at least I could buy fresh but our nearest is 40 miles away. Unless we use the old indoor market and the stuff is from supermarkets I think and defo not cheap. Top that with our fresh fish being from Whitby most of the time and costs around £6 for a cod that is smaller than the same fish twice it's size in Doncaster brought in from Goole at around £3.80. Disgusting to say the least (yes I have considered moving but the cost is too high lol)
Any way general rant over as what will be will be. X

Last edited:
Ok weigh in day and guess what....I know it's only 2lbs but to me today it's a big deal.....dare I say it?...yes damn right I dare it's a loss....yay a loss go me :) B. Granary toasted 1 slice (I make two so that I feel better and share it between my dogs). L. Slim fast D. Chicken with rice S. Bran flakes semi skimmed milk.

Last edited:
:party0049:WTG:party0049:WTG:party0049:

WOOOHOOOOO hunni wtg on the LOSS :D Another bag of sugar gone :)

WHOP WHOP WHOP
u must be SSSSSOOOO proud of yourself.............. i know i am x x x x

Ok so today I tried raw coconut oil and whilst it tastes nice the texture is horrid so going to try ingest in a totally different way. B. Granary toast 1 slice L. Chicken mayo baguette and a bag of velvet pops (gregs with family) D. 4 Melba toast with coconut oil (yuk) S. NU chocolate moose and chocolate roll. 1 clementine.

Last edited:
Wd Cupid :) i don't know how you manage to survive on so little ............ me i still am a picker lol although in smaller knickers lol Hows the coconut oil going? is it doing anything? I'm kinda hoping its going to help melt a few lb's away for ya before the big appointment :)

Wd Cupid :) i don't know how you manage to survive on so little ............ me i still am a picker lol although in smaller knickers lol Hows the coconut oil going? is it doing anything? I'm kinda hoping its going to help melt a few lb's away for ya before the big appointment :)

So little? Flipping heck I have upped my intake and think it's a lot. Over the last 3 months of tried and tested I seem to have got into the swing now. As for the coconut oil it defo seems to keep me fuller because I'm not getting the snacking feeling if you know what I mean? Had big problems with gall bladder but seems to have gone much quicker this time normally lasts for days. My dry skin has gone now and it only took two days of putting it on....my friend suggested this as she has severe psoriasis and it helps her massively. X x x

LOL Cupid it looks like little to me lol but then even what i eat seems an awful lot in front of me sometimes :)
It also looks a little because its 3 square meals where as i'm a grazer hmmm my mind wont allow me to do 3 square meals. Keep doing what ever works for you hunni, were all so different lol i so hope this roll continues and were doing the victory dance soon :) The oil sounds interesting especially if it stops the picky feelings .................maybe i could do with some lol hmmm dry skin also, only just starting to suffer, again i think its limited intake, worse for by-passers i guess. OHHH NO not gallbladder too :( that's not good news, will they remove it ? have heard a few others who have had same problems .......... Feet up now catching up with a hot choc :) before i have to go knock a few steps up ooops done sweet nothing today !!

Gall bladder started 6months ago and was in hospital for it, had word from surgeon to say it needs to be removed and that they could probably let bariatric team take it out but if not to ring and I will go straight to the top of the list. I also have a hernia that needs to be corrected and would be done at the same time but can't find out if bariatric team will do it until I see them in July. I have first appointment on that day so hope I don't delay everyone else.....got butterflies and anxious just thinking about it but hopeful and excited at the same time if you get me. X x

yummy :) chicken n chips sounds divine mmmm thought perhaps they would do gallbladder and hernia too blimey gal you'll be brand shiny new by the time you get of operating table :) You must be very excited by now eeeek not long now x x x x x

yummy :) chicken n chips sounds divine mmmm thought perhaps they would do gallbladder and hernia too blimey gal you'll be brand shiny new by the time you get of operating table :) You must be very excited by now eeeek not long now x x x x x

Keep swinging between excited and anxious and wishing the time away....defo could do with a new outside as well as in coz double woo op it's only 10 weeks to my hols :) x x x

Wow doing amazing at this rate you will be all new before even getting the op

Back