• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

Oh my Love Actually is one of my very favourite films...wouldn't mind a boogie with Hugh Grant oooft made my night that has. :)
Yes feet up watching the soaps :) x x x
OOOh me too :) i love that dance scene too lol any movie with Hugh Grant is worth watching :) i love a good old chick flick :p
Am hoping there may be a good old movie on after corrie :) Have u seen Frozen the new Disney movie LOL love a kids movie too its brilliant :D

so sorry about hubby hope he recovers quickly as for that extra 3lb you have to lose i wouldnt worry so much they dont mind a pound or 2 short as long as the majority is gone that they asked never seen love actually but could boogie to mamma mia if that helps lol

crystal sorry have to ask how did you get your name like that loving it lol

cool thanks will try maybe tomorrow

Ok so hubby home and weekend done so no more excuses for not being able to log.

B. Bran flakes Semi skimmed milk.
L. 2 finger kit kat Pear and a choc orange muller light.
D. 3 dry fried skinless sausage 1 grilled bacon half spoon beans dry fried egg 2 whole wheat bread
S. 2 chilli rice cakes topped with half cheese triangle. (Light)

looking good still and glad hubby is home now you can rest and relax a little

Hows my beautiful Cupid ?? :) am guessing your out walking in this glorious weather :) hoping i'll catch up soon x x x x Mawwwhh hugs x x x x

Back