• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Julieaj62

Julieaj62

Hi folks.I am new to the site. I had my surgery (bypass) on the first of March 2013. I didn't think it was ever going to happen should have happened on 11 Jan then the 4 Feb but each time was cancelled the day before because of bed shortages. I am now nearly 4 weeks post op - over the first two weeks I lost just over 7.5 kg but haven't lost anything for nearly 2 weeks. Just wondered if this is normal. I am following the plan. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Julie

I had a bypass on 22 Feb and like you had a great loss at first and then stalled. I've started losing again now but from reading in here have learnt some people never stall while others constantly stall,

Good luck in your journey x

Thank you for your advice. I found it hard to believe my weight was staying the same, looking at my food intake, but also understand there are a lot of changes going on inside. It is nice to hear from people who have been on this journey, and reading other threads on the site its true to say we are all different and have varying outcomes of weight loss.

Back