• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me and my bowels. Oh dear. Help?

Obvoiusly the best option here is the toffee lol !
I'm drinking so much that I'm peeing like a hose pipe Onions so I think it's going to be the dynarod option. Am a bit down with it now to be honest and am also feeling sick tonight. Am going to try the prunes as my next option, but not today!

If you read any of my old 'poo' posts you will see that I always used prunes, I used to cook them myself so that I could have sweetner in them instead of sugar. Just 4 a day and a few slurps of the juice and within a week you should start to be regular, but remember, just because you have been to the toilet it doesn't mean you stop having the prunes. Make them a daily or every other day routine. They are nice once you get used to them. I also agree that you must drink loads of water, that help your food to stay mobile in your 'tubes' lol, instead of it sitting there in a bend going rancid!!! ewwwwwwwwwwww.
Lynne x

Thanks Wiz- I remeber your posts now you mention it. I like prunes so that is my preferred way to go so to speak! From your experience am I likely to be able to stop the laxatives and Movicol and just have the prunes do you think, or will I need the combination?

Back