• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mini GBP on 3/3/15

Wow five weeks out and visibly shrinking. How is the healing? Are your energy levels coming back?

Chrissy

Wow five weeks out and visibly shrinking. How is the healing? Are your energy levels coming back? Chrissy

Healing just fine. Had a stitch work its way out which was bizarre! A little white knot poking out! Haven't had any pain at all really.

My lovely doc gave me my vitamin B12 5 days post op so not sure if that has helped but energy levels are almost back to near normal. I said to my husband, it's a hard thing to weigh up because I know I can do more than pre op, having lost some weight but am still exhausted at the end of the day.

When you think of all we put our bodies through it is no wonder they get tired. :) If you are getting enough sleep I am sure you will reap the benefit later.

Take care and keep healing.

Chrissy x

Wondering how you are getting on.

Take care.

I'm great thanks. Was a bit despondent about only losing 2lb again this week, but it all adds up in the end, doesn't it?!

I'm just impatient!

Definitely going in the right direction hun. :)

A little update:

Haven't been on lately as, to be honest, there's not a lot to report (in a good way!)

Have now lost 5st 11lb in total, 3st 7lb since the op 3 months ago.

Hope everyone else is as well. I honestly think it's the best thing I have ever done.

Attachments

• image-3722130080.jpg
    image-3722130080.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 66
Wow amazing progress Hun, congratulations x

Your looking fab!! I had my op on the 16th dec.

I weighed 24.4 pre op. I now very nearly 6months out weigh 15.9.

One very happy girl. My expected weight loss is 11stone so im very nearly there so early on. Loss seems to have stalled but its coming off :)

Whoot ! I missed this as was busy getting my own MGB. You look stunning missus. Well done x

You look fab :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow, well done. You're looking fab!

Another update. The first pic was this time last year. I'm so impatient sometimes but need to stop and look at this pic to see the bigger picture I think!

My only trouble seems to be remembering my tablets now! I don't know why but in the last few weeks I am forgetting them all the time!

Attachments

• image-4140433507.jpg
    image-4140433507.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 44
Back