• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My commiment to regain control of my pouch

Tinkerbellx

I need to regain control of my pouch and my head before it gets way outta control.

A good friend has been giving me a little kick but it's not hard enough. This little monster is on a rampage and needs to be reined in. On Monday I have an appointment with the Nhs nutritionist I'm hopeful that this will also help.

So here's to a new start from Sunday ... Son is taking me out tonight bless him as a thank you for taking him to work every morning.

A plan of attack is needed.....

Thanks all xxx

Go for it Tinkerbell you know you can do it

Sue xx

Hey Tink, we can kick eat other after I get the op next week, its your head to sort out not your pouch.

Get a hobby and keep yourself busy, you've done it all before, so you can do it again, and get your friend to kick you harder if its needed.

Keep us updated on how it goes.

hiya tink....put pics of you at your biggest on the fridge on any food cupboards you need to constantly remind your self of what you have achived and stop self sabotaging your good work..... huggs and good luck x x x

Food didn't start of brill this morning, I did however get off my lasy bum and did a 15 min walk / jog to start me off. Today's aim is :- to drink 2 lts min and eat my protein .... Can't grasp how unfit I am ... Got back and slumped in the chair and was sweating buckets... X

Morning all,

My legs have not recovered from the jogging yesterday.. Omg do they hurt walking up and down the stairs not felt that pain in ages.

Have all ready had 500mls of water and now on a skinny latte.

Not looking forward to seeing the nut day.. Don't know why more nervous about seeing her than having an operation... Just my stupid head I guess xxx

Hi Tink, Hope all goes well today and you get some help. Another thing you may want to take a look at is a book I found via Amazon it is called The Emotional First Aid Kit (a practical guide to life after bariatric surgery) by Cynthia L. Alexander PsyD. I have found it helpful to read as a Pre-op but it is never to late to get some advice or guidance from where - ever if it helps. It is an American book but a lot of what is said makes sense in any culture and offer you tips to find ways of dealing with your demons and head hunger etc.
Good luck once again. Penny

this morning brekkie

2 Quorn sausage and a dry fried egg and chew each mouth full twenty times !!!!!!

i must get back on track dame you head, sort your self out now !!!!!!

Think of that dress you wanna get into for Fran's Wedding ....

Hi Tink, You've done so well so far. The head is the worst enemy we have I think. I will be joining you on your battle so imagine me by your side. You watch my back and I'll watch yours.

Hope all goes well with the nutritionist. Have you thought of any pertinent questions to ask her which may help you?

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

Just got out from my appointment, she was honest and said she new nothing about rny and the effects .... So she is on a learning curve ... Wants me togo back to five meals a day and to level my blood sugars out , going to do a prescriptive diet plan as such to help me xxx

So today began with

One wetabix with skimmed milk
Latte skimmed milk

Low cal snack bar
Quorn sausages

Butternut squash soup
Snack a jacks

Strawberries
Pineapple

And my final meal cottage pie left overs feel like I'm eating all day ......

This better work cos I don't normally eat this much in a day !!!!

Just realised you can change my fitness pal to five or six meals a day how food is that ... Not having to worry so much about not getting enough in now .... Feel like I always have something in my mouth ... Lol water tablet s or food xxx

Back