• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

attempting to take back control

aww sorry you feeling like **** and I hope you feeling a bit better now .....but at least you can take a positive from that episode you wont be wanting to finish the egg off if it made you like that lol ...take a step back shake it off and go forward again we can do this Chrisa :)

wd girls getting back to it Wd drylaw on the gym :) and wd Chrisa for getting over the horrible dumping episode ......... no more eggs for you :)

x x x x

well start of another week hope your weekend went ok everyone
im at and ready to leave for the gym it's the 2 nd week and I got up no problem even at this ungodly hour lol
have a good week everyone :)

Morning I have been up an hour already I have been weighed and weight has stabilised still far to much but its there and I have something to work with 15 st 9 lb it was 10 the last time so a pound gone. Have tried to go back to upping the water without it being tea n coffee. I think these night shifts are responsible for a lot of the gain. I have been stricter this last week, so it guna be slow have been doing some exercises but have been doing lot of cleaning at work and moving furniture around as we gut rooms ready for new clients. We have a project which is 2 houses into 1 so 2 floors I am always up and down stairs I make it more so now every bit extra is helpful. Hope you are doing ok , enjoy the gym xxx

Ladies we are watching your posts with interest and we are all willing you to get back to a steady loss, sounds like you are doing OK. Keep us posted and good luck.

no gym today but feel shattered and finding it hard to stay on straight and narrow but nothing untoward has passed my lips :D just in from 1 job and about to go out to 2nd job had some soup and have a prawn salad for my break so that should keep me going will try and do my Wii when I get in tonight even if its just 10 mins every little help as they say
chrisa hope you have had a good day today ?

Fantastic Girlies still hanging on in there :) I admire the determination and drive am willing you both on ......... all the way x x x

I made it through my 26hr shift. I ate all good food but did succumb to rich tea biscuits but they are a lot less calorific than most. Xxx

well didn't do the Wii last night but have been to the gym again this morning :D so all good
been on a school trip all day so have been good food wise :) just had some soup before I go out to 2nd job hopefully wont be too busy like last night
stick in there chrisa as long as u count the rich tea u cant go too wrong

I think thats pretty good going on a marathon shift hun.... as long as there counted in not too much harm done ....... x x x wd girls :) doing great

I know what you mean :rolleyes: just when I think its should easier ...wham I get brought back down to earth lol

awww girls just look how far you've come ..................... you have done amazingly well so far .............. i know if anyone can YOU can :) x x x im right behind ya cheering you on all the way :)

well completed 2 weeks of going to gym (3 days each week ) and already planning rota for gym for next week think im back in the exercise zone (yippee) food intake not too bad still the odd thing creeping in but much better and im counting it need to find more low calories snacks and If find im needing something any ideas guys ?

Hi how are you doing I have been stuggling as well I have put on 8kgs been having a few problems with excercise as I have torn my rotator cuff and i need surgery need to get back on track before surgery as it is going to take a while for recovery. I have also been eating wrong things and finding it hard to return to healthy options. Hope to hear from you soon on how you are getting on.

I AM STILL the same weight I have turned a corner though now the biggest stress we had has been relieved for a short while at least. Still got my horrid night shifts though. That's when I eat most. I have a new boss she is 21 and taking over completely, even more stress have just returned after 10 days off all the good work has been undone the clients are not so nice and been getting away with all sorts which makes things even harder and more stressful. Its not my role in life to have it easy. I look nice n tanned and they all think I have ben away when I have been now here apart from my garden we put up a new fence n that's it xx

I remember that well when you get a new manager they always want to change things. its really annoying but they like to make their mark pleased that you have turned a corner. Things have been a bit chaotic for me I have been trying to sort my son out at school he's autistic and we have had a lot of change at school with new teaching assistants. He really doesn't like change. I haven't been able to go to the gym as much because I have torn the rotator cuff in my shoulder I cant believe the difference that has made to my weight. I wont be able to drive for three months after surgery so I will have to make the most of the exercise. Anyway sorry to go on must go. Wendy

Back