• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nervous!!!!!

fairyringuk

free your spirit
Am off to the hospital this afternoon at 2pm to see the medic to check if I have lost my 5%.
By my scales I have lost 16lbs, but stupidly when I came back from my last set of appts., having been up at the hospital from 1pm till 5pm I was so hungry the time I got home, not havent eaten since 8am, that I totally forgot to check my weight on my scales to see if they were the same as the hospitals.
Anyway even if there is a difference I hope I have done enough to please them lol.
I also have a Gynae appt. at 3.25pm to see the consultant re hormone problems.
Happy days.
Just know there will be a problem with my notes as obviiously they can only be in one place at a time, so hopefully they will still be in the obesity clinic and I can just take them over to Gynae with me.

Wish me luck guys!!!

Jay xx

fingers crossed and hope everything goes well for you.
with all the advice and help you offers others you deserve it.
kerryxx

Good luck Jay, hope everything is ok for you.

xx

Am off to the hospital this afternoon at 2pm to see the medic to check if I have lost my 5%.
By my scales I have lost 16lbs, but stupidly when I came back from my last set of appts., having been up at the hospital from 1pm till 5pm I was so hungry the time I got home, not havent eaten since 8am, that I totally forgot to check my weight on my scales to see if they were the same as the hospitals.
Anyway even if there is a difference I hope I have done enough to please them lol.
I also have a Gynae appt. at 3.25pm to see the consultant re hormone problems.
Happy days.
Just know there will be a problem with my notes as obviiously they can only be in one place at a time, so hopefully they will still be in the obesity clinic and I can just take them over to Gynae with me.

Wish me luck guys!!!

Jay xx

Oh you do have a busy day today!

But good luck today...hope whatever you've lost will be enough to please the consultant.

(((hugs)))

Yeh come on, dont keep us in suspense any longer!! :D xxxx

Back