• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

newbie from Co.Durham

strawberrylola

I have been referred by my GP for gastric surgery, I have my seminar appointment on 3rd July at Sunderland (SRH)
just wanted to say Hi.............

Hi, welcome and good luck on your journey xxx

I have been referred by my GP for gastric surgery, I have my seminar appointment on 3rd July at Sunderland (SRH)
just wanted to say Hi.............

Good luck hun :) and welcome to the forum :)

Hi and welcome Lola. Good luck for the future xx

Hiya strawberrylola, I'm from County Durham too, But had to go to srh. Good Luck with your wls x

Hi New here from Co.Durham

Hello everyone, I am just here to find out the reality behind all the procedures before I discuss it with my Dr. after my husband had gastric bypass (to help with his diabetes) apparently the Dr is going to suggest it to me in a subtle way ha ha!

hI ALL I AM from Sunnybrow near Willington, its nice to hear more from county Durham going for the bariatric surgery. Anything yiou want to ask ask away there are a few groups as well on here that meet up. Depending which area you are from. x

Good luck to you

whats the waiting time like at north tees??

Hiya, Im north tees, and really there is hardly any wait at all! My seminar date was Jan 23rd 2013 and i had my sleeve May 7th 2013. As long as you put the work in and loose what they want you too, in the wards of the wonderful Mr Gopinath (surgeon) they will get you done as fast as they can to help you get on with the rest of your life :)

I was originally referred to sunderland but after coming on here and seeing the wait times there i asked my GP's secretary to change my referral to NT! Best decision i ever made! x

Hi I'm from County Durham too and I'm getting a bypass at north tess 8th July I ad my seminar oct 1st app with dr roa nov then ad 4 appointment cancelled x

Back