• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Northern General Sheffield

thankyou everyone for all your responses! much appreciated :)
still waiting on that letter tho, sigh.
i just have one more question for those that are post op...
its been mentioned a few times about losing some hair after the operation? and i wondered if anyone had suffered from this and if so, how much you lost? was it really noticable?
im asking as im currently studying fashion at uni and having not had the letter yet im beginning to wonder if i may need to take a year out if it doesnt arrive soon. This is one of the factors that will help me decide as if i do go back in september i will be having placement interviews at big design companies etc and i just want to be as informed as poss
any views would help me so much
thanks guys xxx

Hi Stacey, all your appointments seem to be the same as mine so I'm guessing our op dates will be close together too.
I rang last Monday and got told over the phone my date is 20th August! Woohoo :D
You could try calling them too, the number for Mr Ackroyds secretary is 0114 305 2411 her name is Della Oldham, she didn't actually give me the date but she did give me the number for the lady in charge of waiting lists...who in turn gave me my date!
Good luck.
Em xxxx

hiya em
so happy that you got your date!
and thankyou for the number :)
i have also been bugging them for the past two or so weeks haha when i called last week i was waiting on dr patel to decide whether he wanted to do the op at the thornbury instead of northern where it had been agreed.
couldnt wait any longer so phoned again yesterday and got my date for august the 1st at thornbury
so happy!
now for the milk diet....

Great news :)

That's quick Stacey

That's great news Stacey, not long at all to go now:)

Back