• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2015 Surgeries

Lin, will be thinking of you on 30th, my very best wishes.

Make sure you take lip balm and dry shampoo to hospital, I could not have done without either.

Della

Dellam, thank you, they are already packed, just counting down the days. Hope you are doing ok x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi caz, it's going ok getting a bit fed up of milk and yoghurt, but it's been worth it to see the weight coming off. Hope you are doing ok

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I'm doing good thanks Lin, I asked my provider about the milk diet and they don't do it at Salford just the very low calorie/carb diet, oh well only another 4 days of it now :) xx

Hi Beep, hope you're okay and you've made it over to the losers bench. Thinking of you x

Hi Lin,

I bet you've lost loads on the milk diet. It's all weight that is never coming back..!

You've done so well sticking to it..x

I'm here Claire, had a little nightmare with all the gas the pump into you leaving me in a lot of pain however over the worse...I hope. Still in hospital till tomorrow

Can't believe it's happening for all of us! We're so deserving though!

Just 2 more sleeps and I'll be there! More exciting than Christmas!!

I'm here Claire, had a little nightmare with all the gas the pump into you leaving me in a lot of pain however over the worse...I hope. Still in hospital till tomorrow

Hey Beep,

So glad to hear from you. It does take some time to get yourself together again. I've never had a GA before but it's quite a knock to your body and that wind pain..ouch!

When you feel up to it let us know how you're doing..xx

Hi Claire. Lost 1stone 8lbs so far. 9 days of milk left. Just counting the days down now. X

Oh wow..! That's amazing..

Well done Lin, these next 9 days are going to fly by. Op day wil be here before you know it xx

Can't believe it's happening for all of us! We're so deserving though! Just 2 more sleeps and I'll be there! More exciting than Christmas!!

Good luck CV..!

Will be thinking of you x

Hi Dellam, how're you feeling now..? You're a couple of days ahead of me. Did you suffer with any pain from the port sites..? X

Thanks Claire! Just super excited now!

I'm sad that I don't have scales at my boyfriends house and have to weight till surgery day to weigh! Damn haha!

Claire, port holes are still "uncomfortable" and hurt a bit bending, but are getting better each day. I had the dressings changed on Wednesday and intend having them off on Monday, what have you been told?

Back