• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On holiday on puree stage is a pain in the ....

Danielle <3

Holidaying with all the family, 17 of us, 5 weeks post bypass tomorrow and I am tired, grumpy and sick of puree stage, eating out is the worst, We r all doing a come dine with me, my night was a success, cooking for others and watching them eat I have no problem with but I am missing the social aspect of eating that is difficult. As I am 5 weeks post op and still on 4 meals per day consisting of 3 tbspoons of food I am more active and feeling tired and a bit sorry for myself :(

I'm not surprised you feel sorry for yourself. I HATED puree stage with a vengeance. Give me a month of pre-op over 2 weeks of puree (I only had to do 2 and that was long enough!!).

I have no words of wisdom, just my full sympathy!
xx

Thanks lincs lass am being really good tho, and at least am not hungry but still when everyone is chowing in a resturant I'm sat with my bloody banana and water, I am so over puree stage now, one and a half weeks and I can introduce softs into my diet, bring on the softs xx

Back