• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On the list!! (Whittington)

All done hun,emailed it to ya bout 5 mins ago, i am ok just plodding on day by day just wish i was not in so much pain as this adds to my depression 10 fold.
Hope things ru smoothly for u for the rest of ur journey, take care xx

But you're still special!!! Hahahaha!!

All done hun,emailed it to ya bout 5 mins ago, i am ok just plodding on day by day just wish i was not in so much pain as this adds to my depression 10 fold.
Hope things ru smoothly for u for the rest of ur journey, take care xx

Thanks hun, that's fantastic! Spent the last hour writing out a 10 day meal plan and making a shopping list. Now i just need to find some will power from somewhere to stick to it hehe :D

I'm sorry to hear you're still in a lot of pain. Did you not get any help from the pain clinic? I'll go catch up on your thread in a mo and see what you've been up to xxx

Hope you don't mind me asking but what is the gastro clinic??

As Roch said, it's the tummy clinic ....sorry to disappoint ... it's not some posh food clinic like those gastro pubs ... unfortunately!! :p

I had a gastroscopy/endoscopy just before xmas and as well as finding the hiatus hernia they highlighted a couple of 'problem areas' and took some biopsies. Before I left they said I would hear from my GP if I needed any further treatment but now they've called me back to clinic for some reason :confused:

Hey hun!! How are you??

Good morning everyone!!!

Good news - Mr Sufi says I'm ready for surgery and I'm now on the waiting list :D

Bad news - no news of my funding yet so I'm going to have to chase it up myself now :mad:

That's the only thing holding everything up now and if it had been sorted out when it should have been he would have given me a surgery date today! :rolleyes:

Oh well, these things are set to test us I guess!

Hey hun!! How are you??

Hi hun, sorry did another disappearing act again :eek:

I'm a lot better for seeing Mr Sufi today, such a huge weight off my shoulders. Don't need to have an ED assessment now :woohoo:

I did get a slapped wrist for gaining a few pounds though and told in no uncertain terms that if I don't lose weight before next appt he will cancel my surgery!! :eek: :break_diet:

Is everything still on track for you? Hope all is well xx

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

I've just got my funding so it can all go ahead now!!!!

:wee::woohoo::banana dancer::party0049:

WOOHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! How exciting hun!!! You must be thrilled!!! Has he given you a rough guess about when your op might be??? Have you put on much? I've put a few pounds on since my last appointment and am a bit scared they'll shout at me and cancel my op!!! My appointment is tomorrow so short of cutting off an arm I can't really do a lot about it now!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you hun!!!!! You coming to the Group Meeting tomorrow???

WOOHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! How exciting hun!!! You must be thrilled!!! Has he given you a rough guess about when your op might be??? Have you put on much? I've put a few pounds on since my last appointment and am a bit scared they'll shout at me and cancel my op!!! My appointment is tomorrow so short of cutting off an arm I can't really do a lot about it now!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you hun!!!!! You coming to the Group Meeting tomorrow???

I am sooooooooo excited as I honestly thought I'd have to go to L&D and start the whole process all over again!! I'm incredibly lucky indeed :D

Now funding is in place Mr Sufi can go ahead and book a date for me which will be some time in April now as the waiting list is growing lol

According to the hospital scales I've put on 1.4kg so about 3lb but what I didn't tell him is that I'd gained around half a stone since last time but have lost 3-4lbs in the last 10 days ;)

Dont worry hun, you still have a month till surgery so still time to lose weight and you should a decent amount on the pre-op diet anyway. You know you can do it when you really have to, same as me! :p

Haha I know! I meant to be good this week but have been out for nice meals and stuff instead!!! Damn me for being a pig!!! Kinda like a last blowout week! Too late to worry about it now. Anyone got a saw?!!? ;-p

Haha I know! I meant to be good this week but have been out for nice meals and stuff instead!!! Damn me for being a pig!!! Kinda like a last blowout week! Too late to worry about it now. Anyone got a saw?!!? ;-p

Hehe I told Mr Sufi yesterday it was due to making the most of my last Xmas of eating normal food so had a bit of a luxury food fest lol He just laughed before warning me that if I didn't lose it all again by surgery then he'd cancel the op!!! <gulp!> :eek:

Back