• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

operation date!!!!!

luv2bskinny

well the phone call came yesterday from the lovely andrea at SRH informin me that i have my op date for............15th october, so things r in full swing went shoppin yesterday for bits nd pieces to take to hospital......

3 pairs of pjs
slippers
bed socks
knickers
dressing gown
shampoo
conditioner
shower gel
toothpaste
deoderant
lip balm
bras
book

just wonderin if their is anything i ave missed that would come in handy while in am in their?????

thanxs xxxx

I got my call too yesterday, it's so exciting isn't it? :)

I've got an extra month to wait than you so a little more time to plan and prepare but looking at your list it looks about right and about the same as I had planned to take with me, other than my iPhone :)

Best of luck with your op and recovery :) x

Great news luv, good luck!! :) xxx

from me phone :D

Brilliant news. I am having my sleeve done on 14th so we will be on that losers bench together! I have bought one pair of pyjamas! Think I need to get my act together and get the rest sorted.

Good luck with the pre op diet. I am starting mine tomorrow. Got to get my head round that. I was doing ok but two close cousins (who are sisters) had their first babies this week a day apart so it is all go!

Major shopping day today for me I think.

Have a great weekend.

Crackers x

congrats. I'm being sleeved 11 October so will be following your journey with interest. I've not even thought about what to take into hospital with me, you're very organised! x

i started my pro op yesterday, i no its gonna be hard but i no its gonna b worth it

i can sleep anywere so i dont fink i wil need any ear plugs but eye mask my come in handy thanxs

just sortin work out 2day so they fully up 2 date with everything, just wondering who do i get my sick note off?? do i ave 2 go 2 my doctors b4 my op or does t doctor give u it wen u r discharged?????

xx

Im the same day as you in SRH. Andrea is a star !!!! Ive taken some tips from you regarding your list so I certainly dont think that you have forgotten much maybe a hairbrush/comb ??

Dry mouth spray! Don't forget that hunny xx

well the phone call came yesterday from the lovely andrea at SRH informin me that i have my op date for............15th october, so things r in full swing went shoppin yesterday for bits nd pieces to take to hospital......

3 pairs of pjs
slippers
bed socks
knickers
dressing gown
shampoo
conditioner
shower gel
toothpaste
deoderant
lip balm
bras
book

just wonderin if their is anything i ave missed that would come in handy while in am in their?????

thanxs xxxx

Congratulations on getting your news hun...I hope all goes well for you.

Love to hear about your weight loss journey.

Take Care

Andy xx

I got my call too yesterday, it's so exciting isn't it? :)

I've got an extra month to wait than you so a little more time to plan and prepare but looking at your list it looks about right and about the same as I had planned to take with me, other than my iPhone :)

Best of luck with your op and recovery :) x

Good times Jen!

Best wishes for the future weight loss:)

Take Care
Andy x

Brilliant news. I am having my sleeve done on 14th so we will be on that losers bench together! I have bought one pair of pyjamas! Think I need to get my act together and get the rest sorted.

Good luck with the pre op diet. I am starting mine tomorrow. Got to get my head round that. I was doing ok but two close cousins (who are sisters) had their first babies this week a day apart so it is all go!

Major shopping day today for me I think.

Have a great weekend.

Crackers x

Good luck on your journey

Take Care

Andy x

Ooohhh brilliant news? when did you have your endoscopy? good luck x

good news and good luck.

thanxs every1 i ave my pre op 2day so things r startin to feel real lol

cu16 i didnt have 1 dr.mawahar said i didnt need 1 so i was very happy bout that lol xx

Good luck for ur op hope everything goes well.

I wish they would call me but I'm not that lucky :( .

X

Back