• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op's Tomorrow Last minute checklist

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Didnt think I would be saying it but if all goes well my op is tomorrow.

Just trying to get my head into gear so hope you dont mind me doing my check list here, any tips woudl be appreciaited -

Bag -
Slippers
housecoat
toothbrush and paste
nightie
makeup & brush & bobble
shampoo and conditioner (do you shower)
magazines
mobile phone
pen
lip balm
clean underwear
clothes that i wear to go in can come home in.

Think thats it x

Think you've got it just about covered! Some people take a dry mouth spray as it can be handy after the op. Also, I would say take a spare pair of pj's or nightie; I'm so glad I did as I had a little embarrassing passing 'wind' experience the day after the op. :eek::eek::eek:

I took loads of things to keep me occupied but didn't need any of them, I was too tired!

Best of luck with everything, we look forward to welcomng you to the losers bench. :D

Cuppa xx

looks good to me. i showered so think you probably can.xx

Good luck and my only other recommendation is the same as Cappa's - dry mouth spray. Just good to freshen up - especially when you get furry mouth. Can't wait to welcome you to the losers bench!!!!!!!

I finally got my nighties yesterday in Tesco ( 2 for a £5)....pay day next week so I shall be completing my list then :D and am using your list pet lol!!

However anyone still to get their stuff DO NOT put in the word nighties into ebay search.....was ready for poking me eyes oot with a fork! I can just imagine it in the ward had i shopped from there - 'Sister which one in Mrs McFall?' 'She's the one in the see thru leopard print baby doll, with matching frilly knickers, in a size 24 Dr'.......:rotflmao:

All the best for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
And speedy recovery.
Good luck sue.

mobile charger!!!
gluck and let us know how it went

xxx

I wish you the very best of luck for tomorrow.

I'd suggest make sure you got some change in your purse just in case you can't get a signal on your phone.....

Good luck, soontobeskinny xx

thanks x
well i have just dropped my 3 kids off at my mums, omg how hard was that !!!
had a bath, bikini line naired lol
x
fingers crossed i am here to tell the tale tomorrow x

All the best. I had band and they wouldnt let me shower so I took some baby wipes and also the other thing i found very good was anti bacterial hand stuff as you dont know what your touching!!!

Good Luck for tomorrow hun, here's hoping to a speedy and pain free recovery

Back