• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ouch have i done!

clar01

So I lifted a bag if shopping not thinking, everything felt fine then 5 minutes later I have a bad pain on my left hand side, close to my biggest incision.
When I try to lie down it really hurts. My husband rinks I might have just tore a bit of muscle? Any ideas?

Whats it feeling like now, something similar happened to me like that, i hung up some washing within 1 st week of my op n pulled something wen to be d for the rest of the day and stayed there till next morning but was ok. Just beware and if you need to go to An E then just go dont wait xx

Just spoken to my surgeons assistant and she thinks I have just pulled some of the muscle around one of my incisions and to rest up for a day or so and it should feel better.

I panicked thinking I had tore something else but her explanation sounded great. Few days rest and some pain killers!

Hope you're feeling better soon x

How you diddling today Mrs, hope the pain has subsided and you feeling bit better, you need to rest and remember no more lifting give yourself time or you can give yourself a hernia that means more surgery, relax, enjoy this time getting ready for the new slimmer you planning what you gunna wear for the Christmas party n next summer. xx

Hiyah!

I'm ok today but it has set me back a bit. Even longer till I can pick up my little boy :-(

How do u know if you have a hernia? I bent down today and felt something move or pop? There was no pain afterwards and nothing visibly different, not sure if I'm looking into things too much!

Seeing surgeon on 11th October so hopefully he can put me straight!

How are you doing?

Hiyah!

I'm ok today but it has set me back a bit. Even longer till I can pick up my little boy :-(

How do u know if you have a hernia? I bent down today and felt something move or pop? There was no pain afterwards and nothing visibly different, not sure if I'm looking into things too much!

Seeing surgeon on 11th October so hopefully he can put me straight!

How are you doing?
Think with hernia you can see the swelling like a golf ball or an egg shape n sized ball, but if its muscle like the nurse thought you can feel muscles twang just think inside things will be swollen n maybe bit messy and can get trapped bit, probably nothing and hopefully you'll find thta out when you go for your check up, just take it easy xx;)

Back