• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What an awful night

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
I think I forgot I had a bypass last night. My eldest daughter had been eating some Skittles and had a few left in her packet. After she went to bed, I decided to eat them (stupid I know). About 30 minutes later I felt a little sick and decided that it hadn't been a good idea and to just head up to bed. But that isn't what happened.

I found myself in the downstairs loo being sick. Next thing I know I hear a distant ringing of the phone and find myself lying on the floor in a pool of sick and blood. I had passed out while standing at the sink and toppled over onto the limestone floor and cracked my head open. It was just me and the kids as my husband lives away during the work week.

I managed crawl upstairs and lie down in bed where I continued to feel worse. I rang my husband to let him know what happened. He offered to come home but it was a 4 hour drive so I declined plus he would be home tonight regardless. I rang the out of hours GP and they came round early this morning. I now also have a concussion from hitting the floor so hard.

Moral of the story... don't be stupid like me and eat things you know you shouldn't.

ouch, hope you feel better very soon {{hugs}}

OMG, poor you, just from a few skittles hey?
Really hope you are ok today.
Bet it was so frightening.
Big hugs xx

Omg that must have been awful. Hope you feel better soon x

omg that sounds so scarey. really hope your ok this morning, Do you have friends and family who can help you ?

Big Hugs x

hope you feel better soon, bet you were scared, i would of been,thanks for letting us all know NOT to eat sweets so soon after op. wendyx

Hells Bells! Just from a few skittles? Now if that isn't a warning not to eat sweets after a bypass, its that!
Hope you feel better soon. x

Who knew a few Skittles would cause such havoc? My head is killing me and still bleeding on and off. Never again will I be so stupid.

Thank you all for your support. Hopefully you all won't be a silly as me. I just wanted to yell at myself for not thinking.

Omg thats terrible what a warning to all of us. Hope u chill out and take it easy today xxx

will echo everyone else here....hope you feel better soon x

Aww hun, isn't it scary as hell when this happens:(:(Have a good rest, and hope you feel better soon xx:D

So glad your ok, it could have been a lot worse...

Now for the important question...... Who's cleaning the floor? xxx

Ah Julie, I had to clean the floor. Not fair to have to clean up after yourself. LOL! My husband came home early today because he was so worried. I sure do love him to bits!

Oh bless you that's horrible, those blasted skittles eh? They are so chewy and sticky maybe a bit got stuck and made you sick resulting in the rest of your misery?
You are lucky to have such a lovely husband, mine works away too but would have to travel back from Iraq to help me:(
Take it easy and thanks for sharing!
:) x

Back