• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please Define dumping ?

I dont think i have dumped yet, went out and to merry england and had soup beef broth, i felt realy tired and sick went to bed and slept till morning, is that dumping? I go back to surgeon tomor to see how i am doing.

Hiya

Its good that you like it and you are getting on so well. After the years of a band it must be a whole new life to learn again.

im finding things pretty easy Jo bypass is so much easier to live with than a band and the bonus side i dont have to worry about restriction levels and i havent vomited either.....happy days x

As I say I would love to help Sarah as both of you have been an inspiration to me since I started my new life and would love to give something back. Mind you that goes to everyone too

Jo
xx

Hiya Jo just a update on Sarah shes getting out today, did she ever give ya her moby number at the support group ? if not i can give it to ya x

I dont think i have dumped yet, went out and to merry england and had soup beef broth, i felt realy tired and sick went to bed and slept till morning, is that dumping? I go back to surgeon tomor to see how i am doing.

Good luck today Wendy, let us know how you get on x

:)Good question Liz (tried to rep you for posting it-but not sure I did?)

I've not really pushed my luck yet - but all I've suffered is episodes of"rabid dog" frothing after eating too quickly/too much OR.....
- is the excess saliva/retching a form of dumping I wonder???

Hay Poppy how's you?

What you experienced is known as the foamies it happens when you eat to fast. Saliva is produced I'm told to lubricate the throat and the excess comes up instead of us vomiting

Slow down and chew well and you'll be fine honey

Hay Poppy how's you?

What you experienced is known as the foamies it happens when you eat to fast. Saliva is produced I'm told to lubricate the throat and the excess comes up instead of us vomiting

Slow down and chew well and you'll be fine honey

thanks for that explanation Karl, ive not experienced that as yet with the bypass but i have a few times whilst banded, its not a nice experience to say the least, i hope it settles down Pop x

Liz
Glad she is on the mend to let her out. No I never got either of your numbers.Yes I would love it please

Thanks
Jo
xx

thanks for that explanation Karl, ive not experienced that as yet with the bypass but i have a few times whilst banded, its not a nice experience to say the least, i hope it settles down Pop x

Just read about your Sarah give her my love please

The feelings that you describe sound so similar to my diabetic feelings of nausea etc.... it's going to be interesting to make a comparison post surgery... but I'm living with nausea and balance, dizzy issues now, so I'm hoping it may help to prepare me for the days ahead.

I too am keen to have a comparison on this too Bev.
we will have to compare notes lol

Liz
Glad she is on the mend to let her out. No I never got either of your numbers.Yes I would love it please

Thanks
Jo
xx

i will pm you both our numbers x

Back