• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please Help at my wits end!

Hi all still in Manor hospital, will be here until Monday when they do the barium drink thing and see what the problem is.

Hi jinja, glad to hear they are taking you seriously and investigating it for you. Been worrying about you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Still in hospital. They can't do the Barium drink until Monday. Still can't keep anything down and really hungry. Having trouble keeping down my tablets too :( what else would it be if it's not a stoma stricture?

Xx

I had a similar problem early on and spent 3 days in hosp and had a barium which was fine. turned out to be constipation/dehydration stopping anything moving. They gave me an enema which cleared me out and I was fine after that. You are in the right place.

i hope they managed to find and sort out the problem huni, and hope youll soon be home getting on with recovering, and getting on with your life. big hugs xx

good luck for today hun. hope the barium brings the answers you need. stay strong x

Hello all being discharged today. The barium test showed to leaks or blockages. They did find that the tube is very very tight and that the liquid moves extremely slowly so need to talk to my care team and my surgeon as to what they would suggest. Also I was really dehydrated and needed to be in hospital to get me back to a healthy state. Thank you everyone on this forum I dont know what I would do without your amazing support xxxx

Hi Jinjanut, I am so glad that they haven't found any leaks etc. Will you be contacting your team today re the tight tube. You'll feel much better now that they have managed to hydrate you. Sending you lots of hugs.

Rebirthxx

That sound about right to me.....Good advice. Wow, Tesmarelda, Your doing well at achieving your goals just looked at your Goals chart. Well done!!. x

Glad they have found out what the problem is, now it's time to nag your team to get them to see you and make a plan for you! Can you get some supplement shakes like fortimel in the meantime?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back