• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pouch test

CHUCKY

hi has anyone tried the 5 day pouch test?
Was it ok or as bad as milk diet.
Thanks in advance

I've done it a couple of times. It's good for resetting your eating habits, getting out of the carb and crap trap, and checking your restriction.

It's not bad at all. You are only on liquids for 2 days and there are some great soup recipes on the website, and lots of varieties of protein shakes.

I too found it really good to get back to basics and just really remind yourself that the pouch is still working.

Go on give it a go.

What is the pouch test guys?

Its initially a 5 day eating plan (although day 5 becomes day 6 and so on) to help you get back to basics with eating, and lose some of the bad habits (particularly carbs and snacking). It also shows you that you do have restriction. it is meant for people 6months post op and more. Google 5 day pouch test and you'll find the website and forum.

Basically its 2 days liquids, 1 day soft protein, 1 day medium, and then regular foods.

wow, shelbell, you look fantastic, i love the new piccies, you looked great on the last one, but it didnt do you justice, your a great ambassador for wls. well done, hugs x

Thank you :eek:

definately a font of all knowledge too, i always look for anywhere shelbell has given advice. a real treasure. hugs x

eeeh i'll be putting a few stone back on the way my head is growing with all these compliments!

Back