• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet 1 more say to go

tasmine

Hi everyone starting my pre op diet on Monday for 14 days. Seems like so many different diets for me was only given one option 4 shakes or soups a day. Oh well all stocked up ready to go think it's going to be a long 14 days op on Monday 18th Jan but not risking anything so will stick to it like glue. Let's hope everyone around me won't hate me by day 14 lol

All the very best like you say stick to it like glue the finishing line is in sight and your new life starts on the other side!
I will keep your space on the losers bench for you

The 14 days on LSD aren't as bad as you imagine, I think people build it to be like a torture, its actually not to bad. Honest...and the prize at the end is so worth the sacrifice.

Lots of luck

Thanks to all of you for your support I'm ready for this journey and the sacrifices that come with it just hope the shakes don't taste yuk or it will be a 14 day water diet lol

Good luck with it, I didn't get a choice with my LSD it was milk/yog/oxo (Don't like milk never have done lol so it was mainly sugar free squash/yog/oxo diet) but I got through it :)

Had the exante shake this morning it wasn't too bad having endoscopy this afternoon so not allowed to drink or eat anyway one day at a time that's how I'm doing this

I think Day 2-3 on the pre-ops diets are the worst as that's when you seem to have a major sugar withdrawal and hit the dumps. After that it's pretty plain sailing. I was dreading the pre-op diet but didn't have any issue with it at all when it came down to it. Good luck! :)

Think ur right I have been really hungry all afternoon on a positive note woke up with loads energy this morning

Well day 6 done was doing fine until got chest infection and now have to have antibiotics which are making my stomach feel urgh can't wait to get to Monday and be on count down not really been hungry and have started using nas squash to give some flavour to the water

Well day 6 done was doing fine until got chest infection and now have to have antibiotics which are making my stomach feel urgh can't wait to get to Monday and be on count down not really been hungry and have started using nas squash to give some flavour to the water

Stick in there- you're doing really well. Speak to your surgeon about the infection, it may affect your surgery.

I will be fine as long as antibiotics finished before would have been devastated if it couldn't have gone ahead just trying to keep a positive mind but right about now don't want to see another shake lol

Hi it's seems lots of different lrd are around I have to eat food!!! 16oz of meat a day, 2 slices f bread or 4 small potatoes and unlimited veg/ salad oh and 2 pieces of fruit and milk/ yogurts!!!

I will be fine as long as antibiotics finished before would have been devastated if it couldn't have gone ahead just trying to keep a positive mind but right about now don't want to see another shake lol

Good luck tasmine with your op, I have mine 3 days later.

Good luck ladies X X

Wow wish they had given me food however weighed myself today and lost 10llbs so please with that and only 6 days to go

Back