• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet 1 more say to go

Keep going x x

Hi all hope your liver diets are going well I have had to do mine just for 1 week and I have read in my book I have to stop the day before my op and follow a diet given to my by the team - I haven't been told to do anything different!!!! Did anybody have to do anything special diet wise the day before their op other than the liver diet??? Thanks in advance if anyone can help

Hi all hope your liver diets are going well�� I have had to do mine just for 1 week and I have read in my book I have to stop the day before my op and follow a diet given to my by the team - I haven't been told to do anything different!!!! Did anybody have to do anything special diet wise the day before their op other than the liver diet??? Thanks in advance if anyone can help ��

I did the food one for seven days before right up to fasting times for op good luck x

Hi all hope your liver diets are going well? I have had to do mine just for 1 week and I have read in my book I have to stop the day before my op and follow a diet given to my by the team - I haven't been told to do anything different!!!! Did anybody have to do anything special diet wise the day before their op other than the liver diet??? Thanks in advance if anyone can help ?

I was told nothing but Orange juice with laxatives for 24hrs then nothing but water for 12 hours then not even water.

Jesus Marz that sounds extreme strange how it varies so much I wouldn't off like to have been waiting for my op full off laxatives I kept weeing with nerves as it was lol x

Operation went well last Monday and have nearly completed my first week of liquids feeling great and ready to move on to the next step

Operation went well last Monday and have nearly completed my first week of liquids feeling great and ready to move on to the next step

Hi Tasmine
I'm a couple of days behind you I'm band to sleeve which op have you had glad to hear your doing well x

sorry How are you lol

Hi tasmine, I'm surprisingly well , post op no nausea or sickness my worst nightmare, mainly trapped wind pain so just walked about which seemed to solve that problem. Eating drinking well. So let's hope it continues . What did u have op wise ? Xx

Hi tasmine, I'm surprisingly well , post op no nausea or sickness my worst nightmare, mainly trapped wind pain so just walked about which seemed to solve that problem. Eating drinking well. So let's hope it continues . What did u have op wise ? Xx
Me too and exactly same problems today feel like I'm interested in eating and managed to get bit more fluids in too first check up tomorrow but not anticipating any problems

Back