• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre Op Milk Diet

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Here I go, starting tomorrow, I will be joining you milk drinkers for two weeks for the delights of my pre op diet.

I will be having 4 pints a day and a multi vitamin tablet. Mmmmmm yummy lol.

But the good news is, after two weeks I will be laid on the operating table.

See you on the milk run.

Good luck, these 2 weeks will pass very quickly xx

good luck mate i chose the soup and yoghurt route myself lost 2 stone in that two weeks not sure i could have done the milk route myself but best of luck

good luck gary,will be thinking of you and counting the days til i join ya , x

Good luck, it will fly by

Nearly missed your start date!!!!??? What am I going to do with you!! There, that's your telling off for the day x

Nearly forgot.. my goodness what are you like lol!!

Now you have remembered, best of luck with the milk, I am sure it will feel to fly by. :)

Good Luck x

Good luck with the milk diet, know it's going to be hard, but can't wait to get started on it myself as at least you are properly on your way to the new you then xx :bliss:

yes pg, you are so right! i cant wait until next thursday, when i can get something substantial in my mouth and poor you on the dreaded milk diet again! i pity you, but you will do just great!! and then when your done, you can laugh at me when i go on the milk diet again. lol!!

p.s i hate it soooo... much!

yes pg, you are so right! i cant wait until next thursday, when i can get something substantial in my mouth and poor you on the dreaded milk diet again! i pity you, but you will do just great!! and then when your done, you can laugh at me when i go on the milk diet again. lol!!

p.s i hate it soooo... much!

I wouldnt laugh at you, thats not what this forum is about.

I might just sniggle lol

Good Luck Gary, you can do it.. at least you have something to look forward too at the end of it xx

Back