• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre Op Milk Diet

If things had gone to plan I would have started mine to only 2 more weeks until I do, can't wait. Good luck and hope all goes well and time flys for us both.

hi pg,
did ok today thanks. had some crusha with the milk, i have run out of bovril though. how have you been? i cant physically drink all that water. i am finding hard, especially after drinking so much milk. i do try!
are you on the same milk diet that l&d put you on previous or are you allowed anything else i.e yoghurt or soup?

Thanks Gary, and excuse me you had better make room for my arse on that bench or I will put you in detention as I do the kids that aren't well behaved at work. Lol.
But then again you'd do that just for devilment from what I can get of your personality on here.
Thanks for making me smile though so that will get you a little leniency. Lol

Oh well thats day two almost over with, felt really hungry yesterday and sick, but today is not so bad. 2 days down, 12 to go lol

On a plus side, I received confirmation today from the hospital about my surgery date and also got a date for my pre assessment next Thursday.

Its my big 40 tomorrow and no birthday cake for me :(, but I did get home and there was a parcel for me, from my brother, who has bought me 2 pairs of trousers, to my shock, there too big, first time ever, I think I have had to get a smaller size yippee....lol

I dont get a option, thats what Luton and Dunstable put you on, so thats what we have to do lol

Do they put you on that even if you're diabetic do you know Gary?
I see it's going good so far !

How much did you lose when you did it for 4 weeks? I can see you've lost a shed load of weight already-fabulous!

Here I go, starting tomorrow, I will be joining you milk drinkers for two weeks for the delights of my pre op diet.

I will be having 4 pints a day and a multi vitamin tablet. Mmmmmm yummy lol.

But the good news is, after two weeks I will be laid on the operating table.

See you on the milk run.

Good luck !!

Just a quick update, things are going ok, lost about another 5 lb since the start of the milk diet.

Really hungry everyday and would just love a slice of toast or something, but I guess I hadn't better.

I now have all my post op medication now, so im all geared up ready to go.

I have my pre op appointment through now for next Thursday and then just a few days to go.

Saw my boss today and he was amazed how much I have lost, he hadn't seen me since Jan.

Well done. Not long now compared with your last stint. Your weight loss is fab!
All the best x

Back