• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Promax Protein Shake

PS OMG I've just noticed your new pic...WOW!!! Stunning! Where is that dress from, it's gorgeous!?!

Cuppa xx

Thanks Nic - I was just eating a yoghurt as i read this and have added a little protein powder. You have some fantastic advice and tips - thanks again

Nic i thought that you had to drink the Protein drink within an hour or you lose the nutrition ???

I stopped usuing protein drinks when I started eating properly and all my blood tests have been OK.

I keep an Atkins bar in just in case I can't eat for any reason cos thats a high protein product.

Adding milk powder to everything boosts the protien content too

My dietician warned against losing more than 2 lb a week as apparently the body can only lose 2lb week in fat anything over this is muscle loss and course that isn't good

Have to say my halo has slipped more than once - the worst week 5 lb - oops

Angela

Thanks for the advice Nic - I was also eating a yoghurt at the time so will add some of the Pharma Whey Vanille Creme powder next time.

I have started making my own yoghurt and it's yummy :)

Nic, that blender is great, I have been using mine for 5 months and it really works well. The only problem is that I paid £1.50 more for mine from Lakeland. I know where to get a 2nd one now though. Thanks.
xx

Back