• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Protein Drinks?

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
Hi, I am 6 days post Op, and I know I am meant to be getting my daily intake of Protein.
I am drinking Milk, eating all the things I am meant to be at this early stage. but was wondering if there is a nice protein shake or drink you can buy from tesco etc, with NO added sugar. :confused:

Hi Rich,

Take a look at this Sticky: http://www.wlsurgery.com/wls-faqs/123000-protein-supplements-shots.html

The protein supps market changes so quickly and that thread was started over a year ago, so take in the gist of it but you will probably need to do some more investigation.

The taste of these shakes is VERY personal. Some may love one whereas others think it may be Yuk! I don't know what Tesco's do, I've never found them in there yet others have and given them mixed receptions.

There are good bargains to be found on the web and some offer free postage. Do try and find sample packs though or small quantities until you find one you can tolerate as slurping through a 5lb tub that you don't like can be torture!

Having said all that, it is a great way to keep the protein intake up.

John

Back