• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roll On Tomorrow!!

lisa x

is very happy!
YAY...
Tomorrow (22nd October) I have my first appointment at the Luton and Dunstable...:woohoo:
After 4 years of waiting,i have got one more day and I will have my foot in the door...:D
banana%20dancer.gif

I am all so excited (and slightly nervous)
I am not sure what to expect...but I will let you guys know tomorrow what happened... :secret:

:talk017:

oooh good luck hun, dont forget to let us know how you go on, fingers crossed for you, hugs xx

:)Enjoy the day Lisa-you know your stuff so I'm sure you'll have questions
-have you decided/thought which would be best,sleeve or bypass, for you?

Thank ladies

I personally think the bypass will be better for me as I have a lot to loss.But if they suggested a sleeve I would be happy with that to.(I am just greatful I have got this far and finally getting some help!)
I started this journey four years ago completely uneducated and wanting a band..but with my eating patterns I know deep down a band just wouldn't suit me...
Most of any questions I have are mainly to do with the diabetes....I cant wait now....
My Other half has took the day off to come with me..I cant wait to get chatting with everyone in the waiting room . x

How exciting! I will be thinking of you Lisa. xxx

Good luck for tomorrow...the staff are lovely.

If I may offer some advice...parking can be a nightmare! Not sure what time your appointment is,so get there early...allow at least 30mins just to to find a space.

Hope all goes well x x

Good luck for tomorrow...the staff are lovely.

If I may offer some advice...parking can be a nightmare! Not sure what time your appointment is,so get there early...allow at least 30mins just to to find a space.

Hope all goes well x x
thanks hun..I used to live in Luton,I feel like I am coming home.:D.
The parking is horrendous....There is another car park around the back...we parked there when Tims dad had a stroke last year...much easier to get parked than the main one across the road...
thanks hun x x x x:rolleyes:

YAY...
Tomorrow (22nd October) I have my first appointment at the Luton and Dunstable...:woohoo:
After 4 years of waiting,i have got one more day and I will have my foot in the door...:D
banana%20dancer.gif

I am all so excited (and slightly nervous)
I am not sure what to expect...but I will let you guys know tomorrow what happened... :secret:

:talk017:
good luck hunny, ive also got my first appointment tomorrow so im really excited too but like u im feeling rater nervous :eek: im sure we will both come out with a smile on our faces even if its not tht we r on the waiting list for surgery but we know we r gonna get the help we need :) good luck and let me know how u get on message me hun as i will be thinking of u xxx:553:

Awww Lisa, you have worked so very hard for this and go for it with your head held high!

I do think there are advantages in working for this surgery and you are testament to that... you will have a sound knowledge base with a wealth of understanding and the grounding of how to turn yourself around when refused funding... so much learning and such an eventful wls journey thus far... you will be so helpful to so many with all you have gone through.

Tomorrow is your day and we send all the love in the world... best foot forward... I am at your side!

Loving hugs xxx

Thank you Bev..my head will be high hun...

Laura..I will think you you tomorrow..where are you going???
It will be interesting to watch each others journey...

x x

heartlands hun where r u goin?
yea be intresting to follow each others journey be good too xx

Back