• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Should i be worried?

toll

I had the gastric band fitted 6 months ago as since I had it I've been unable to be sick (apart from regurgitating as long as its straight away) even when I have felt sick I have heaved and heaved and nothing would come up. However last night I've felt really bad and have actually been sick with lots of yellow tasting foul stuff. It's just strange that I've not been able to be sick and all of a sudden I can x

Hi Toll

As a new bandit I can't offer much help, but I would suggest calling your provider straight away and getting some advice from them. My provider has told me that if ever I am sick I must call them immediately.

Hope you get sorted

Justine x

Toll, do speak to your provider. Is feeling sick a regular thing? is it when you eat? or is this as a result of a bug etc?

if this is a genral sick bug type sickness because u eat alot less it could just be bile your bringing up, i honestly think in the 4yrs i had mine that it does help with bugs iv only vomited ill wise once , if this is a regular type sick feeling then as the girls have said speak to your provider long term nausia is not normal.

Back