• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Size 10 jeans and size 8 tops......Lucy in shock!

simplylucy

My size 12 jeans were getting the baggy bum syndrome so yesterday I went shopping.

I ended up with size 10 jeans and then thought I'd get a few new tops too, the 10's were too big so I had to get 8's.

I've always been bigger on top so this was a major shock!

My weight loss has slowed so much over the last month or so yet I'm rapidly shrinking still, strange hey!

I actually think I'm beginning to believe this weight loss and can see that I'm smaller. I don't see myself as that tiny though.

I've still got 21lb to loose to get to my target.

Everyone shreaks "NO" when I tell them I still have a stone and a half to go. They say I'm tiny (I'm not convinced), I guess size 8/10 is quite small really.

When the next stone and a half has gone I'll probably be a size 6/8. I wonder if this is too small and I'll struggle to shop for the opposite reasons. I already wear a few pairs of next kids jeans (age 15).

How on earth have I managed to struggle with shopping due to being huge then have the possibility of struggling due to being too small all in 1 year????

This has been one strange but unbelievable journey.

Hi Lucy one of my friends is 5-3 and a size 6-8 she looks pretty hot..........however i think size 8-10 is perfect for someone your height xxxx

Ohh what a lovely predicament lol. I love reading your weight loss!!
Who set your target Lucy? Perhaps it is set too low for you. If you are happy at the size you are then consider changing your target.
I think that when a lot of us set our targets we have no true idea of what are bodies are really meant to be like. I guessed at my target weight, and have no idea what I should be. I think if I ever got to be a size 8 I would be traumatised because the last time I was that size I was about 8 years old!!! lol.
I have set my goal weight at 13 stone. I know that is high but when I had the surgery I never dreamt that I could possibly get as low as that. Of course, having seen the results of some bypassers on here I now know different! I will change my goal when I get to it though. It will be like a new incentive.

Lynne x

Wow Lucy, well done you, bet your a different person, can you believe it. Do you still eat very small amounts now, does the weight just even off x

Back