• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Size 16 jeans

charliegirl

Well after the near miss when my size 18 jeans slipped down and nearly exposed my bits, my size 16's are now getting loose too! Yee haw what a feeling...xx

OH MY GOD
What more can I say that is FANTASTIC xxxx

Well done Charlie!

I have just moved into size 14 jeans and it feels great:D First time in years and years...

Love Mini xxx

:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:Thats what i've got to say! lol. No really welldone, I can't remember when I was that small! Good luck with the rest and will look forward to you telling us your a size 14.

Thanks Allie, you will be soon in this position when you have had your surgery...its the best thing ever dispite some hiccups along the way....I feel so much happier all round not just in the baggy clothes part....xx

well done isn't it a lovely feeling, i have just gone down to size 14 jeans and hopefully wont be long until i can get into size 12. keep up the good work. julie xx

wow fantastic keep it up cause i soon gonna be racing up from behind to catch you up lol

Linda, that is fantastic. You must feel so good. Can't remember the last time I could wear a 16 jeans! I was pleased when my size 20 jeans pulled up with no trouble though...Congrats hun!

Nic;)

:bliss:woo hoo a size 16 !!

thats fantastic well done you ! im so happy for you hun xxxxx

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

liz x

wow Linda. Fantastic. Methinks you should take advantage of the sales and go get some 14's and possibly some 12's as it sounds like you will be needing them soon x

wow Linda. Fantastic. Methinks you should take advantage of the sales and go get some 14's and possibly some 12's as it sounds like you will be needing them soon x

I still have so many smaller sized clothes it would be a shame not to wear them.....but I might just have a look when in town on saturday during my lunch break lol..xx

Wow Linda that's fab hun:D

Thanks chicks, I always lay in bed with my hands on my tum there is so much less of it now lol...tomorrow I am going to go through my packed away clothes and see what I can get into....the larger ones are going on ebay....xx

Do you know what i'm looking forward to? seeing my collar bone and being able to feel my boney hips again!!! lol x:D

Back