• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Size 18!!!!!!

tendersage

finally got around to getting more work trousers, went for the same ones in Evans that i got last time size 22, only this time picked up an 18, looked for a 20 and couldn't find any so thought blow it will try the 18 anyway. Looked on the rack next to it and found a short size 20 without any elasticated waist and took them as well just in case.

Tried the size 20 on and as expected it fit reasonably well, waist a little loose and a fraction tight at top of the thigh but more than exceptable.

then i thought why not and pulled on the 18 on and it fit, a little tight at the top of the thighs/tummy join but will not split if i sit in them :D:D:D:D:D:D

So have just bought my first size 18 trousers

That is wonderful hun!! Soon you'll be saying bye bye to them too.

Nic;)

awwww thatmust be such a good feeling!
well done :D

you will be in 16in no time!

.x.

lmao yup Nic and when i hit the 16's in the bottoms i will be on the look out for a party dress as i was promised a new one plus a night out in london for reaching a 16... just got to decide what i want lol opera, concert, play ect...

its a brilllient feeling i know next time i will not need to buy in Evans i can go into any shop i want for trousers :)

Thanks Mazza, i need party dress ideas now lol i do not want to buy one without a lot of thought on what will suit me and will want it to last a little while

I would vote for Opera Di, if I were you! Makes me think of the make-over Cher had in Moonstruck;). Also if you buy an elegant dress, go for one with a corset back that laces, that way you can sinch it in as you shrink, oh and try to buy it a size too small if you can get it on so you have room to shrink!

Nic:D
p.s. - pictures are expected!

Well it wont be long before you need to start looking. Jonah is lovely treating you like that, its great that he is so supportive.

I suppose it depends where you end up going as to what style you will need!

Maz x

Hi diane great on your first size 18s and reaching your 6 stone lose x

Thanks Sarah rather a good day for me weight loss wise and feeling a little smug about it

I would vote for Opera Di, if I were you! Makes me think of the make-over Cher had in Moonstruck;). Also if you buy an elegant dress, go for one with a corset back that laces, that way you can sinch it in as you shrink, oh and try to buy it a size too small if you can get it on so you have room to shrink!

Nic:D
p.s. - pictures are expected!

I went to see Madame Patti when i lived in Wales, at her own theatre. A school trip so didnt have the full effects for an evening of culture and dining. LOL I love corsets, my flickr link has me in my new one which now does up all the way, so yes thats almost a certainty, i love classic full styles.

Well it wont be long before you need to start looking. Jonah is lovely treating you like that, its great that he is so supportive.

I suppose it depends where you end up going as to what style you will need!

Maz x

This promise goes way back to when i had my op in Jan and i decided that just reaching it on the top did not count, will want to be able to wear non-elasticated trousers in size 16 thoguh before i make my finally purchase of my party dress

Well Di that is sensational news!!!!! I think today has got good vibrations running all the way through it lol First your 6stone goal and now size 18 do the shop keepers of London Town know what they have let themselves in for?????!!!!!! lol

Di i'm sending you an extra hug with fairy dust because you are the girl with the sparkle right now WoooooWoooooo

Well done that must be such a great feeling.

Well Di that is sensational news!!!!! I think today has got good vibrations running all the way through it lol First your 6stone goal and now size 18 do the shop keepers of London Town know what they have let themselves in for?????!!!!!! lol

Di i'm sending you an extra hug with fairy dust because you are the girl with the sparkle right now WoooooWoooooo

My eyes were certainly sparkling when i paid for them, and i still feel on top of the moon about it, going to take a little while to come down from todays events.

Well done YOU!!!! 6 stone loss is absolutely fantastic Di. Size 18 trousers too what a great day you're having. keep smiling Di because things are just going to get even better for you.
Big hugs xxGaynorxx

Thanks Gaynor, i know things will improve more and more, not done the bike again tonight, however i did a building patrol just before i left work so that will help make up for it. You will soon be showing progress such as this

Thats Great News Di, I am so Happy for you and just think,
Its only gonna get better!!! Yippeeeeeeeee!!!! x

Yup a 16 seemed so far away when i had the op that i never expected to reach it 4 months later. at this rate i will meet target weight well before my first year is up, will just have to try and maintain it then

Well done that must be such a great feeling.

its a fantastic feeling, no way to describe it :) but you will experience it soon

Back