• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleep Apnea test results argh..........

charliegirl

Keep chasing up my results for this as it will have a massive bearing on my funding with the PCT keep getting told give it another 5 days....just called now and after holding my breath waiting whilst she checked the computor they are still not reported on, she said they are on the top of a very large pile waiting to be reported and to give it another week!!!!!!! I am so sick of the delays, I should know better having been a medical secretary but there is no point having tests if the results are not given.....rant over....xx

:hug99: you'll get there soon hun

Hi
Is this at Hope? I too had to wait yonks for my test results, probably about 6 weeks as the guy who does them was off on holiday, then had a backlog, then they couln't find them etc etc. Keep calling, I probably rung every other day in the last week or two!

Yes Cat it's at Hope. It does not instil faith in you when you call and they say they are have a major blip (last weeks excuse). At least Mr Ammoris secretary has also been on to them (She is a diamond that girl) and told them she wants them faxing through asap when done. It's getting near the 11th hour and I am clutching at every straw possible...xx

Have you begged and cried? I only got mine two days before my appointment and I was at breaking point.

Not yet, she said they only have one doctor on and he was on the wards and that they get 50 of these to result a day. It's not good enough I know but when I get the outcome with the surgeon tomorrow if thats positive I will push like mad....and yet another letter confirming my appointment tomorrow with directions has not arrived what is happening in this mysterious world of NHS! xx

Sorry to hear yr waiting for something again. i didnt get my results from them direct dr new got the results within a couple of weeks and wrote the surgeon nd to to me about them and funding.
areyou sorted for tomorrow night.
HC

Hi Linda, god you really are getting messed about. hope your results come through before your appointment tomorrow. keep me posted xx

Results have come back as mild obstructive sleep apnea and they recommend weight loss! If only it was that easy....not sure how effective that will be with getting funding anyone any advice? :sigh:

I'm sure any sleep apnoea is helpful to funding. Linda, you have the backing of your surgeon already, you know deep down that this is going to give you a very strong case for surgery, so stop worrying and just wait for the yes!

Linda sorry you have a positive result as in it affecting you every day life, but im pleased for you that it is positive and will hopefully be the final pull for your funding. sitting tight with fingers crossed for you
HC

I can feel it in my waters, baba... or is that just my body telling me I need the toilet?!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

Snigger... :giggle:

Seriously, I really feel you will get your surgery, C, and I have everything crossed for you :)

x

Back