• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sleep????

Raynebubble

Hello happy christmas every one... just wanted to ask a question...

i really do feel like i need to have a long lay in..
im just so tired at the moment, im four weeks post op. and on pureed.. and with lots going on this time of year.... ive been going to bed late and been up early... so day after boxing day i would like to just stay in bed without the alarm waking me....
but just wondered how you tackle things like tablets etc.... should i just set my alarm for 7ish take my tabs then go back to sleep... or should i just take them when i wake up... hoping it be 10ish?

i know its a rediculous question but with fluids we have to drink and eating schedules etc im getting rather worried about just having a lay in!!

i know an early night will help but night times seem to be where i get most of my energy at the moment x

i would just love a lay in

When you wake will be fine technically I should take some of mine 2hrs before I have anything with calcium in it. These days it's when I wake.
Sleep is more important than a strict timetable a bootleg of juice by the bed to sip when you wake so you don't get to thirsty should help to.

Thankyou penelope... i think what i might do is put my alarm on for 8 and take my tabs... as the lanzaprozole you have to take 30 mins to an hour before food, then i will go back to sleep and if i miss breafast i will have a milky drink... i think just need a good old fashioned lay in lol xx Happy Chritmas Lovely xx

Crikey Rayne. You're very strict with yourself aren't you. Chill baby and just have a lie in. Wake up have a cuppa with your tablets then have you breakfast. We were told that we didn't have to leave half an hour after drinking before eating, just 5 mins. It's only important to leave half an hour after eating before a drink. Though with purees it's all pretty much the same anyway. You don't need a timetable lovely, just drink inbetween meals. Just live and don't worry over it all too much. Gosh that sounds really bossy, I don't mean to.

Kate x

Crikey Rayne. You're very strict with yourself aren't you. Chill baby and just have a lie in. Wake up have a cuppa with your tablets then have you breakfast. We were told that we didn't have to leave half an hour after drinking before eating, just 5 mins. It's only important to leave half an hour after eating before a drink. Though with purees it's all pretty much the same anyway. You don't need a timetable lovely, just drink inbetween meals. Just live and don't worry over it all too much. Gosh that sounds really bossy, I don't mean to.

Kate x

Thanks Kate, i think im just getting a bit paranoid lol... i will have my lay in xx... now got to get back to my parents..only popped home to feed the cat lol x

Even the cat is getting a better Xmas dinner than you!!! That's got to hurt!!!!! :)

Back