• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So bloody excited!

Fashionably Late

is a skinny size XS & 6!
I have to share. I went shopping today in preparation for our holiday to see my parents in Florida next month and I bought a size 14 skirt and size 16 trousers. I just cannot believe it. I was in a 24 last summer!

Wow!! Brilliant. Only trouble is that your parents won't recognise you!!
How are you doing food wise? Settled into a routine now of what to eat and what to avoid? x

OMG>>>>I dont know what to b e jealous of more.....your size or the fact you are off to Florida! Well done, I bet your parents will be really proud of you :D x

fabulous feeling isnt it? Congratulations hun... now dont go and buy too many though because pretty soon they will be TOO BIG!

Awesome, don't buy too many clothes. Apparently they're so cheap in Florida, just make sure they're a bit tight so they'll fit just fine after a few weeks back at home....

Enjoy your reunion xx

Congratulations!!! What a result!!

We need photos though lol!!!

Thank you all so much for sharing my excitement with me. I just couldn't believe it today. The poor saleswoman kept having to go out and find me smaller sizes.

I am doing well food wise and settled into a routine. As I told my hubby on the phone today... every pence we paid for the surgery was worth this moment. I cannot wait for my parents to see me. My dad hasn't seen me since Christmas 2008 and my mum hasn't seen me since January. This is my first time heading home to Florida since 2008 and I cannot wait for the rest of my family to see me as well. I will definitely be spending loads of money on new clothes out there.

Oh, and I will definitely have some photos taken whilst I am on holiday. I finally won't have to hide behind the pushchair or the kids.

That is fantastic - I am going back to Florida next year and can't wait to fly there without a seatbelt extension and be able to eat off my own tray - I hope these things also give you a happy high - as well as the fantastic new clothes of course :0)

how brill for you. We love Florida and have been about 4 times, we'll be going as some as little one is able to walk distances so about 2/3 years as she only 9 mths.
Are you off to the parks as your be more comfortable on the rides, and with the heat.
Even last time we went i brought lots of clothes albeit big sizes, found Walmart a god send

xx

I'm so so pleased for you! I got into a size 14 last month from a size 28 and it really is an awesome feeling! Enjoy your hols!

:)Great result:)
Have a fab holiday

Back