• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So bloody excited!

Fantastic!!! Enjoy ur holiday........ Buying size 14 clothes for me seems like a pipe dream...
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have to share. I went shopping today in preparation for our holiday to see my parents in Florida next month and I bought a size 14 skirt and size 16 trousers. I just cannot believe it. I was in a 24 last summer!

That's brill hun... Well done and congratulations x

Brilliant! Well done you!

And don't forget, American sizes are smaller than English, so you will be buying sizes 12 or 10 while you are there!!

Have a fabulous time, we're all incredibly jealous!

Rx

Thank you all so much! It will be amazing to be back with my friends and family and have them see the changes in me. I moved to the UK 8 years ago and I have been home numerous times but always getting fatter with each visit. Now it is time to show off the new me!

Fab news for you and do you realise you are now Mrs Average. 14/16 is the average size of women in Britain.

:):):)

What an uplifting post FL, huge congrats on your achievement! Have a super time in Florida, very jealous! :D

Cuppa xx

Back