• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sob :( more TMI bowel issues

massive hugs hun, sorry no advice except keep up the fluids or see the gp and see if he/she can help xx

Sorry to here of your problem dear. Im pre op so got it all to come. Hope you get something sorted soon, surely you can take something for it or go visit your doc xx

Get the doc to give you some senna and movicol, shifted it for me xx

What's happening there Zns is your lower bowl is disposing of the excess as it has too but unfortunatly it won't make any difference to the "real" stuff you want rid of! What are you taking at present to help, you may need to look at some one off medication treatment to clear it then regular medication to keep you regular. My mum is being treated like this at the moment and albeit slow she is managing a bit better after her clear out x

sounds like it could be overflow huni, which means that stuff above the problem is leaking around the 'blocked' bit, but only after its been there for a while and has gone liquidy, you really need summat to break up the hard core blocked bit, you need to ring the hospital again. i hope it gets sorted out soon for you hun, big hugs xxx

aw ihope it gets sorted out really soon huni. big hugs xx

have they tried you with movicol ? I got really bad pains when i tried senna and couldn't have the lactulose becuase of the dumping issue, but the movicol worked.
Hope you feel better soon x x

didn't know about the lactulose, i was told i couldn't have it ? Worth knowing for the future if i have problems again. Must be frustrating when there's no other meds that you can try. Having had problems with constipation for years due to IBS, i really feel for you, its painful and exhausting xx

Oh babycakes! Im sorry your still having issues, but to be fair you need now to take action and get your GP to get a rocket up his ass or the hospital to do something! Grr Im angry for you mate! Please keep putting pressure on them until someone can help you x

I know this may sound silly, but i read somewhere that getting down on your hands and knees and sticking your bum out helps with stuff like this. It aparently helps with trapped wind aswell. xxxxxx

Its true...well sitting on the loo whilst using a little step opens your bowel up better than being sat up straight x

You def need to call again hun, you can't go on like that, i saw my mum in so much pain with the same thing. Eventually they gave her an enema(sp) and then movicol. She couldn't take it either in the beginning as it made her sick too but she now manages to drink it with just a small drop of water! I really hope you get this sorted out its been going on so long for you hun, Big hugs x

Back